Dear Theodosia

Theodosia Burr, the daughter of Theodosia and Aaron Burr. Here she was sitting on my doorstep, the young teen looking dazed and confused.

"Theodosia? I'm only assuming since you look like an exact replica of your father."

The brunette looked up, her eyes warm and bright, she nodded, "Yes I am Miss! You know my father? Is he here? I've spent months searching for him!" She proclaimed.

I smiled, "Your father is here, how old are you, from the way Burr explained you I was expecting you to be around four years old!" I laughed, inviting the girl in.

Theodosia smiled politely, coming in to the house, automatically wonder and excitement crossed her face, "I'm 13, and what's this? What's this?" She ran around the room, looking like Jack Skellington in The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"No! Archie why would you do that, don't go in to that closet with Veronica!" Aaron yelled from the living room.

Yes, we had begun watching Riverdale and Burr was critizing everything about Archie, he had some grudge against him. It was quite funny actually.

Theodosia ran in to the living room, and I decided to stay back, it was a wonderful family reunion.

Do any of you watch riverdale? If so would you be intrested in a jughead fanfiction, he is my new obsession:)