My Shot

"Good morning Y/N!" Sang 5 male voices in unison, Y/N sat up quickly looking around to see the 5 men that suddenly just appeared in her home yesterday.

Y/ observed each of the boys quickly, the man next to Alexander had a sleek ponytail and as many freckles as stars in the sky. The next had hair that was practically as large as a small dog, he had big brown puppy dog eyes too. Je last newcomer had a shaved head and was quite large and intimidating. Aaron Burr did not look quite as happy as Alexander to see the new men. She didn't get a good look at them last night due to her exhaustion.

"Hi. It's good to um see your faces." She simply said in response to the boys.

John looked extremely excited to be here right now, "Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now. I mean the last thing I remember was being shot, so this is great!" He shouted.

Hercules quirked an eyebrow, "You sure thats not the only reason?" His glance shifted from John to Alexander. Both men blushed and looked away.

Y/N wasn't one for hardcore ships, but she couldn't deny that these men were perfect for each other.

"How about I make us all some breakfast, and I'll get to know you all? I already know more than enough about Alexander, I know he refuses to throw away his shot when talking about himself."

The four other men other than Alexander chuckled. Y/N led them in t the kitchen, each of them following her like ducks in a row, Y/N found it absolutely adorable. Once they reached the kitchen  Y/N found some pancake batter and some milk chocolate chips.

"None of you have dairy issues right?"

They all nodded, and watched in fixation as Y/N heated up the stove and began to cook. After about 5 minutes they all got bored and began to wander about the house. The pancakes took about 30 minutes to cook, when Y/N was finished she decided to go round up the five men. She found Burr reading 50 Shades of Gray, a copy her friend had left a few nights before as a gag gift for Y/N's birthday.

"No! Burr, put that down right now!"

He put the novel down in confusion. Sighing with relief she went to find John, he was sitting in her closet, sleeping. Shaking him awake, she took the man out of the closet and sent him to the kitchen. Alexander was on her bed, writing on a blank sheet of paper.

"Put the paper down."

"You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!" Alexander proclaimed.

Y/N just pushed one of his pressure points and he quickly released the paper in defeat. All that was left was to find Hercules and Lafayette. Hercules was going through her clothes and looking at them distastefully. She had to push him out of the room, and finally the task of finding Lafayette was definately the hardest. It took around 20 minutes to find America's Favorite Fighting Frenchman, who clambered out of the shower soaked to the bone. Handing the man a towel she led him to the kitchen, where she found the rest of the men devouring the pancakes.

"At least we know you like pancakes." Y/N giggled, as she watched syrup run down John's face.

"These are really good." John said with a mouth full of food.

Y/N began to laugh hysterically. These men were like children, just how the other actors in Hamilton potrayed them.
Y/N played Peggy and Maria Reynolds in the musical, her best friend Lin would definately get a kick out of her current situation.

"Hey guys, I'm going to have a few friends over today. Be yourself and don't break anything."

They men nodded, still eating their pancakes. Y/N went to grab her cell phone  to call her friends.

"Hey Lin? It's Y/N. I have something spectacular to show you so if you and the rest of the cast could make your way here that would be great."

Little did Y/N know how much chaos was about to erupt.

[A/N: I'm currently ill as hell, so i will be updating tonight and tommorrow and until I go back to school. I hope y'all are enjoying.]