One Shot- Philip X Reader

Warning: suicide, drinking, sad fluff

"Philip, come back to bed. Please?" You called to your husband, he sat at his desk his back to you.

"Just another 10 minutes Y/N, then we can sleep. Go back to bed, I'll be back soon." Philip said gently, not even looking up from his work.

Ever since Alexander passed away from a sudden illness at 56 he had shut himself in. You were still young and a bit naive at the age of 23. Philip was a bit older then you, but that was alright with you. It had been a hard time, but it had been a whole year, the grieving period she be over.

"Dear please, you know that--"

"No! God Y/N just let me work, go back to sleep or I'm leaving!" He snarled, it was a terrifying threat. He would be leaving two, you and your growing child.

You noticed the liquor bottles on his desk, and felt tears began to gather in your eyes. You couldn't watch him do this to himsf, you had to stop him. Grabbing the bottle, you raised it above your head and threw it at the floor with so much force the impact could be heard from every corner of the house.

He looked at you, "Goodbye." He said it with not an ounce of regret.

Y/N crumpled to the ground, choking on her own sobs as her husband of 4 years threw things in a suitcase and walked out of your life. You weren't in a good place of mind. Everything was crashing in burning all around you. Your Philip, your world, was gone, he left you. All because you asked for him to come to bed, he wasn't himself when he was drunk, but it had an impact.

The next morning Philip found himself sitting on a bench, with out a clue why. He got up and brushed himself off, this had been happening alot lately, he was sure Y/N was extremely worried. So he picked up the suit case and ran. Halfway to their home he was stopped by pitiful stares from onlookers, one of them patted him on the shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, dear. It must be hard knowing you lost two." The woman said.

Philip began to panic, "What do you mean? Who? Why is everyone looking at me all funny?"

The woman handed him a newspaper. The headline was Wife of Philip Hamilton found Dead. Philip couldn't believe it, skimming through paragraphs of writing he found a horror story.

Y/N M/N Hamilton was found dead, on Mercer Street. The woman committed suicide between the early hours of dawn. Right now it is known that she was pregnant with her and Philip's first son. May she rest in peace. The reason for her death was learned in a suicide note found at the scene. The letter read;
Dear Philip,
I love you so so so much. I'm sorry for making you so angry lately. I just want you to sleep, to take care of yourself. I hope you do find a way to do that someday. When you said "Goodbye." My heart broke. I'm so sorry for this. But I have decided to make the strongest choice possible and move on to the afterlife. I was pregnant too, it really is a shame. I wanted to raise our child together, to live out the rest of our days happily. I love you Philip Hamilton, I always will. I'll be watching over you. Get over me, marry someone new. Love, Y/N

That day Philip's heart broke, he let out a cry that was heard around the world, he vowed to change, to love someone new, to live out Y/N's dream for hem, in her honor. In her memory. And thats exactly what he did.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to get you Y/N!" Shouted Philip, his loud voice ringing through the house as he chased his small daughter.

He remarried to a woman named Mary, she was beautiful, kind, smart, everything. She still didn't fill that hole Y/N left though. It slowly began to close when Y/N was born though. His daughter. His pride his joy. The memory of Y/N will carry on.

[I know sad one shot, i didnt feel like writing the book today so every now and then ill write one shots. Hope you enjoyed]