Satisfied

It had been 3 months since everyone had gotten here and Y/N's life was absolutely soectacular, with new adventires around every corner. The last month had been even better, Y/N regained her confidence after being dumped my Mr. James Reynolds. Now she realized she had a crush, a extremy large one at that. A crush on the one and only Anthony Ramos. Maybe it was the way he had more freckles then stars in the sky, or the way he comforted her after the breakup, how he held her close while she sobbed in to his shoulder. He also had admitted why he was so agressive towards John, the reason being he was jealous that John got to spend almost every waking moment with her.

"Y/N you have a visitor!" Called Samuel from the door.

Y/N jumped up and raced to the door, seeing Anthony with a large bouqet of roses, he was blushing madly as he shoved them towards Y/N.

"I uhm, I really like you and um," Anthony bit his lip, looking at you, noticing you were blushing he smiled, "I want to know if you want to go on a date with me?"

Y/N hugged Anthony tightly and gave him a small peck on the cheek, "Yes yes yes! I've been waiting for a month!" She giggled.

Anthony grinned, taking her face in his hands he pressed his lips to hers, Y/N felt a spark she never felt with James, ever. It was a short kiss, but long lived. She loved every second of it, and would never ever regret it.

For once in Y/N's life she was completely and utterly SATISFIED. Nothing could go wrong. Or so she thought, poor naive Y/N...

[I know its short, im so sorry :(]