Aaron Burr, Sir

"So let me get this straight, the last thing you remember is fighting some british dude?" Y/N asked, a mouth full of macaroni.

Alexander looked disgusted, "Yes, is that how a lady eats these days, because that is  gross?"

Y/N smirked and smacked even louder, Alexander looked away taking a small bite of macaroni. Y/N had to act like a polite and proper lady until she moved out of her mother's home at 18. Life at her mothers home was miserable, always having to wear the most uncomfortable clothing and shoes. Shaking her head to clear the thoughts Y/N looked at Alexandr who had been talking for the past five minutes which Y/N was totally unaware of.

"... And so I told George, I'm not your son, and he kept calling me son, and I may have yelled at him and gave him attitude, but he made me go home! Can you believe his audacity?"

"Uh huh, yep, so Alex let's talk about what really matters, how did you get here?"

Alex looks up, "Yes, indeed that is a subject matter we shall discuss, so what happened before I arrived here?"

"I was painting my walls, and then I went to make macaroni, then poof your in my bed," Y/N started giggling and under her breath muttered, "thats what he said."

Alexander nodded, "So I'm in the twenty first century, you know everything about me, but I know nothing about you."

Y/N was a bit cautious about talking about herself. If you asked any of her friends she was the most confident outspoken person among them. Tucking a strand of her behind her ear Y/N decided she needed to be honest since she had no clue how long Alexander would be staying with her.

"Well my name is Y/N L/N. I won Miss Teen USA a few years back, I work as an actress, suprisingly despite all the bad remarks we get I have a good salary. I'm actually in the musical about you. I have no siblings, and I am 20 years old."

Alex grimaced, "I asked for a few facts, not your life story."

Y/N gave him a murderous look, making Alexander slouch in his seat. They sat not talking, when suddenly a loud crash came from the bathroom. Y/N shared a confused glance with Alexander, before Alex stood up, his finger to his lips. Slowly and quietly getting out of his seat, he crept towards the bathroom, fortunately the softball bat wasn't in there anymore. Alex stood against the wall before jumping in to the doorway of the bathroom and freezing.

"Aaron Burr?"

"Sir?"

Y/N let out an exsasperated groan, she already had stayed up until 12 pm explaining modern life to Alexander and trykng to figure out how all of this was happening. Aaron Burr and Alexander exchanged a few words before looking back at Y/N.

"I'm going to bed. I gotta think about all of this."

With that, Y/N went to her room and despite the paint fumes fell in to a long awaited slumber.

At around 3 am, Y/N awoke to excited shouts. She did not want to get back up, but she wanted to cease the shouting. So climbing out of her warm cocoon known as a duvet, she drowsily crept towards the living room, where she found Alexander, Aaron Burr, and 3 new men. In front of her eyes stood Hercules Mulligan, Marquis de Lafayette, and John Laurens. All of them stared at the poor young women with the dark circles under her eyes. The men felt bad for disturbing her. Then there was John who had to many questions, so he didn't seem to mind.

"Hi there, I'm John and your Y/N right. How are the turtles these days? Is 2017 good? Who is president? This is New York right? What's that big shiny box on that table?"

Y/N glared at him, shutting the overhead light off inthe living room she sat each of the boys down on to the couch and spread a blanket over them.

"Sleep. Now. Please?"

Finally, Y/N wandered back to her room and got the sleep she well deserved. Little did she know the chaos she would awake to.