The Schuyler Sisters

When taking in these men Y/N didn't expect them to be so flirtatious. It had been a week since the five men first appeared in her home, and she already was having to drag them away from the poor women of New York. Lafayette didn't even mean to do this, his accent just naturally made people attracted to him. And Y/N was about 99.99% sure that John and Alexander were gay for each other. She would always find the two men in the closet talking.

When they all went to the mall, Pippa and Renee had to pry the boys off of them, personally Y/N had no trouble with them until the actual Schuyler Sisters appeared out of thin air.

"Angelica!"

"Eliza!"

"ANDPEGGY!"

The actual living breathing Schuyler sister were in Y/N's living room and instead of the boys freaking out that there were more of them, they began flirting with them. Alexander seemed guilty everytime his eyes met Eliza's, there was defiantely a story behind that. So while Hercules and Lafayette smooth talked the ladies, Y/N pulled Alexander to the side.

"Hey you okay dude?"

"Not really. Eliza, Angelica, and Peggy are all here."

"So?"

"So? Eliza is my ex-wife."

"Ex?"

"I cheated on her... with John."

"Oh shiiii..." Y/N patted Alexander's back, trying to comfort him. She knew Pippa would take the girls in because Pippa wanted some new friends.

"I'll call up Pippa and the girls can stay with her. Alright? That way you don't have to worry about the whole Eliza thing. But eventually we are going to have to sort this whole thing out." Y/N said, her brow furrowing trying to figure out how to solve her little dilemma. Alexander stood up and made his way back to the livingroom, before he froze and turned.

"Thanks Y/N, it means alot to me and the guys the hospitality and kindness you've shown us. We just have a difficult time showing it."

"It's no problem Alexander. You guys bring life to my life, it was pretty boring before, now its crazy and exciting and there is a new adventure behind every corner, so thank you guys too."

Alexander smiled and returned to the living room, before a crying Eliza stormed in to the kitchen. She saw Y/N and sat down beside her, sobbing in to her dress.

"Hey Eliza, right?"

"Yes?"

"I can't pretend to know the challenges your facing, the world you keep it racing and creating in your mind. But don't be afraid, I'll sort this mess out for you. And at the end of the day just stay happy and that would be enough."

Eliza looked up, wiping the tears from her face, no stranger other than men had ever done something like this for her. Eliza hugged Y/N to the point where she couldn't breathe.

"I see why the men like you."

"Ha, not really, lets get you cleaned up and I'll introduce you to my friend Pippa, okay?"

Eliza nodded and went to get herself cleaned up, Y/N had taken on a motherly role for these historical figures and it was amazing.