Drunken walk of shame

Start from the beginning

"Whoa! Hang on. Are you saying you and Ryan had sex last night?" She said, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"I think so," I answered, unsure of my answer.

"What do you mean, you think so?" She asked. "You don't know?"

"Honestly, no, I barely remember last night. But I did see a lot of condom wrappers on the floor of his room, and Erik had my bra, which I don't know how he had it to begin with," I said, confused.

"So, basically, you did your first drunken walk of shame," she smirked.

"Unfortunately," I said.

"Well, I would ask how he was, but considering you don't remember, that's probably mute," she said, and I laid my head on the counter. Leave it to Grace to ask the obvious.

There was a knock at the door, and Grace got up. "I'll answer it while you wallow in your drunken shame."

I raised a hand as she answered the door to see Ryan standing there. "Alex, your fellow shame is here," she yelled.

I lifted my head and gave her a look.

"I'll let you both talk, just don't forget to wrap it," she said, patting his shoulder. He gave her a look and walked inside the apartment. He closed the door behind him and walked over to me.

"So, I guess things got a bit out of hand last night," he said embarrassed.

"Nothing new there," I said, walking over to the couch.

"How are you?" Ryan asked.

"Besides the fact I lost my virginity in a drunken haze, just peachy," I said, taking a sip of coffee.

He walked over and sat down next to me. "Alex, I'm sorry."

"It's done and over," I sighed.

"For what it's worth, it was a great night. Erik said we went at it many, many times," he said with a grin.

I chuckled as I sipped my coffee. I set it down, and Ryan pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around him as he rubbed my arm.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"How about that date?" He asked.

I chuckled again. "You're bound and determine to get that date, aren't you?"

"Always," he said.

"Fine," I reluctantly agreed.

"Go get dressed, and I'll take you out," he said. I got up and went into my bedroom and changed. I threw my hair into a ponytail. I couldn't bother to fix it. I grabbed my bag, and we left.

We went to grab some food then walked around the town. Ryan slid his hand into mine and interlocking our fingers together. I had to admit it was lovely.

We headed to the beach, and there was a playground. We both sat on the swings and swung back and forth to the point we jumped off, landing on the ground. We both laughed, and Ryan reached over, pulling me into a kiss. God, I felt like a kid with him.

I didn't know what exactly this was between us, but I knew I wanted to find out more.

Later on, he walked me back to my apartment. He gave me a small kiss, and before I knew it, he grabbed me, and we started kissing more passionately. I unlocked the door, and he closed it with his foot.

We tore at each other's clothes until we ended up on my bed naked. Ryan moved in between my legs and made his way inside me. As we kissed, he thrust in and out of me before flipping me over on top of him. We kept changing positions as we continued. Something about Ryan made me crave more. Eventually, we both exploded in pleasure.

Afterward, I laid on his chest as he put on his back.

"You know if we keep doing this, we will miss a lot of things," I said. He laughed.

"What can I say? You bring out the animal in me," he retorted.

He flipped me onto my back and started kissing me all over my body, making his way down in between my legs. As soon as his tongue hit my skin, my toes curled. Oh god, he exactly knew what he was doing in pleasing a woman. Before I knew it, I exploded in pleasure, then he made his way up to me and slid back inside of me, which made us go another round.

We finally collapsed in exhaustion. I fell asleep afterward.

I woke up the next morning, and Ryan left. I propped myself up and looked around, huh? Then I heard my front door open. I grabbed a robe and threw it on me.

I walked out of the bedroom to find him setting down a carrier with coffee and a bag of food.

"Hungry?" Ryan asked.

"Very," I answered. I opened the bag and pulled out a muffin, grabbing a coffee. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Ryan picked up his stuff and joined me.

"I woke up, and you left," I said.

"Yeah, I didn't want to pull a Matt, so I grabbed your spare key and left last night. Then I got up early and ran to grab breakfast. I hope you don't mind," he said.

"No, not at all," I said. "Although watching Matt shimmy over the balcony was priceless."

"Hearing him tell us was even better," Ryan said.

"Ryan, what's going on with us?" I asked.

"What do you want to go on with us?" He asked.

"Honestly, I don't know," I said.

"Then why don't we see where things go. Alex, I like you and not sexually. I mean, I like you since that first day I met you," he said.

"Well, I have a confession. I like you too. It disappointed me when I went to the party and saw you with another girl," I said shyly.

"To be honest, I tried to make you jealous," Ryan confessed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was stupid. I hate those types of games," Ryan said, taking a bite of his muffin.

"Okay, so how about we both just see where this goes?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me," he smiled.

And that folk is how I ended up with another boyfriend. Life has many twists and turns. For me, there were a lot more to come.