the voices

You started waking up. You were in your and toby's bed. You were still tired. You've been waking up so early or going to bed so late. You didnt want another nightmare. If sacres you to much. You look at the clock to see its 4 a.m. Toby was there next to you. You made a little noice so he new your awake. He looked at you and smiled. You smiled back. "Are you ok?" He asked. You nod. "H-h-have y-y-you be-en u-up all ni-ght?" You ask him. He nods. "G-g-go t-to s-s-sleep." You say. He shakes his head. "You might get hurt." He said. You looked confused. "When ever im asleep you get hurt." He said, "i feel like its my folt." You shake your head. You sit up and hug him. He hugs back. "A-atleast l-lie do-wn." You say. He nods and lies next to you. You snuggle up to him. Wanting him st sleep.

Soon after he is asleep. You start purring a little. Feline... you hate hiding it but you have to. You got up. You got in the shower. You ears and tail showing. It was fun. You got out of the shower and got dressed. You forgot to put your ears and tail away. You went to the kitchen to get a drink. You turn around to see masky. He looked shocked. Thats when you remembered. You started panicking. You put them away and ran back to the room.

Ben's P.O.V

I was playing vidio games. It was making me annoyed. I heard a knock on the door. It was quiet. 'Who?' I asked myself. I walked over to the door. I opened it and say (y/n) she was shaking a bit. "Why are you up this late? Its nearly 5." I asked. Forgeting its hard for her to speek. I handed he a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote 'i woke up hour ago.' I nodded and offered her to come in. She nodded and walked in. She sat on the chair. I sat on my bed. I picked up another controler for (y/n) she took it. Me and her were playing vidio games for the rest of the night.

Toby's P.O.V

It was nearly 9. (Y/N) was gone. I heard slender shout us all down for breakfeast. I just walked down. I saw (Y/N) walk out of ben's room. Probably been playing vidio games. I smiled at her she smiled back and ran over to me. "You worried me when i woke up." I said. She looked confused. "That you weren't there." I said. She looked down. "S-s-sorry." She said sadly. "Its ok. Lets go get breakfeast. I will share my waffles with you." I said trying to lighten the mood. She looked exited now. She ran down the stairs. She tripped a little. I laught a little. She looked at me. I was walking down the stairs. I saw masky stop. He backed away from (y/n)? I was so confused. I walked past her and nugged her a little because she had her eyes consentrated on masky. She looked at me and carried on walking. We sat down and started eating. I saw masky looking at (y/n) while whispering something to hoodie. I was confused. She looked at them as they gave her looks. She looked away from her food. She got up and walked upstairs. "Whats wrong with her?" Jeff asked. I shrugged. We all carried on eating. Once we were all done masky and hoodie came round to me and dragged me away from the rest. "What the hell?" I say annoyed. "Do you know any of (Y/N)'s secrets?" Masky asked me. "Well oviously. Why?" I asked. "Even that she is a neko thing?" He asked. I was shoked. I thaught that they didnt exist or just all of them died somehow. "How is she a neko. They dont exist." I asked. He just laughed. "I thaughed so to." Masky said.

You hear them talking about you. You accidentally knock something of a shelf. They all look at you. Toby pulled you down. You looked down. "Is it true that you are a neko thing?" Toby asked you. You nod slowly. Toby just walked away after you nod. Your eyes start tearing up. You run to your's and his room. Your just sat it the corner of the bathroom crying into your hands. You heard the bedroom door open. "(Y-y/n)?" A voice asked. Hoodie? He heard a whimper from you. He runs into the bathroom. He sees you in the corner. "T-toby g-get in h-here." He shouts. Toby walks in. He lookes at me. It looked like he was judging you. He crouched down next to you. He hugged you. You snuggled up to him. He picked you up and took you over to the bed. "What happened? Why is there blood all over you? Why are there so many cuts? Very deep cuts." He asked. You were shaking too much. You couldnt speak. You were in shoke. How could you do this to yourself. 'You should just die. No one would care. They know that your a freak. Why would they care?' The voices said. "S-shut u-up." You whisper. Toby looks at you confused. "Who are you talking to?" He asked. You shake your head. He was still very confused. Yoby started hugging you again. He wasnt letting go this time. You squirm. He just laughs. You cant. 'Your weak. He would never love a weak girl. Especially not you.' The voices said again. "Shut up." You say normaly. "Are you talking to me?" Toby asked. You shake your head. He smiles. 'Fake smiles. Hes faking. He doesn't care at all. no one does.' The voices kept talking. You look at toby. He was conserned. You were so tired. He could tell. He lied you down.

You start drifting of. Trying to ignore all the voices.

Ok so this took quite long to write. About the voices. I wrote it cause i do heard things in my head saying things like that. Its hard to deal with it. But im fine. Hehe
Bye