w-who are you?

It was a normal holiday. You were asked to go into the woods so you did. It was getting dark. Really dark. It was pitch black. You heard a twig snap. You jumped a bit but kept walking then it was there again. But closer. Soon enough it was right behind you. You felt a hand cover your mouth and over your stomach. You didnt act. You were just froze. It was a boy. He had two hatchets  thats all you saw. "Goodwork toby." Another boy said. "Thanks masky." Toby said. Toby was the one with his hands over your mouth. You bit down as hard and you could. "Owww! She bite me!" Toby squiled. You hade some feline tendenceys ( dont know how to spell that. ) It was hard not to scratch and bite people. Masky laughted. You tilted my head confused to why he is laughting at his friend. "So whats your name?" Masky asked you. You couldnt reply cause of my throught. Masky started walking towards you. "What is your name?" Masky said a bit annoyed. You looked down. He grabed your neck and pinned you against a tree. You squiled a little cause of the pain. He put you down and moved your hair back. He gasped. Toby ran over. "W-what happened." Toby gasped. You look down. "You cant talk, can ya?" toby asked. You shook your head. "I see. Could you try. When was the last time you talked." He asked. You held up 8 fingers. "8 days?" Toby asked. You shook your head. "8 weeks?" He said. You shook your head. "8 months?" He said worried. You shook your head. "8 years?" He asked. You knod. "Wow 8 years of no speaking. Toby couldnt stand that. He is always anoying me. Anyway if you already new im masky and toby is the one who keeped asking you questions. And the shy boy at the back is hoodie." Masky says quite fast. You nod. You look at all of them. You started to tear up. You remembered some people coming in and taking you to the orphanage. It wasnt your parents. It was 2 or 3 boys who took you. You think your parents are dead which makes tears streem down your face. It was starting to become light again. You got in the forest at 7 pm. You make hand jestchurs. "What time is it?" Toby asks unsure. You nod. He looks at masky and masky looks at hoodie. "I-its 6 a-am." Hoodie stutered. You gasped a little before it started to hurt a bit. You were so tired. You started to pass out. You felt your body fall. It was toby who caught you. "Are you ok?" He asked worried. You havent sleped for a week cause of the orphanage. You yawn. "Tired. It seems like you havent sleped for days." Toby said laughing a bit. You nod. "How many days have you not sleped for?" Masky asked conserned. You show 7 fingers. "So a week?" Toby was shocked. You nod still in tobys arms. You have bad trust issuse. You couldnt sleep with your orphan home. It was scary. "Can you walk for another 3 mins?" Masky asks. You nod sleepily. You guys start walking. Toby was proping you up cause any seconed you would pass out. After 1 min you droped to the floor. Your hole body went numb. You were to tired to walk and open your eyes. You started passing out again. Toby knelt down and pickes you up. You couldnt walk. You were in tobys arms. You fell asleep before you got to where ever you were going.