where am i?

You started to wake up. You werent in the bed. You werent even in the mansion. You were beside a little river. You were scared. You saw this note. It was from Toby. It said that it wasnt safe for you there. Your eyes started tearing up when you read, 'it will just be better for you to go home. To your family.' The pastas were your family. You started sobing silently. "(Y/N)?" It was masky. "We were looking for you." He said happily. You shook your head and showed him the note. "Toby said that you were gone when he awakend." He said holding out a hand to help you up. You were so confused, you took the offer. You started walking trying to find Toby. "Where are you going?" He asked. "We are going back to the mansion of thats where your going." He said grabing your wrist and started dragging you. You tried pulling away. He was confused. You were scared of why you were left there. By who. You see toby running up to you. At this point masky has let go of your wrist. Toby hugged you. "Why are you out here in the forest?" He asked worried. You stayed silent. You were shaking a lot. Who took you here. Why. Toby was looking at you concerned. You looked at him and smiled, trying to hide the fact that you were terrified. Toby grabed yout hand and started walking a bit before seeing that you werent walking aswell. You were to scared. You were in a daydream trying to figure out what happened. Toby snapped you out of it.

You, Toby and Masky start walking towards the mansion. Before they stop. You saw them look at eachother and smile. They turn towards you and they get there wepons out. You start backing away. You back into hoodie. He had his wepon out too. They curcled you. You started to panick. You see hoodie and masky start to pull the trigger.

You feel someone shacking you. You wake up from a dream. You see toby worried. You look at him and start tearing up. He was holding you close. You were shacking so much. It felt so real. You try pulling away from him. He was still confused. You got away and got up. "Whats wrong?" Toby asked. You slide down the wall. You were scared. He walked over to you and picked you up. You yawn. You were still tired. You could not help yourself from falling asleep again.