sharing a room!?

You only just had met slender. He called everyone down. Including you. Toby was right next to you. You were shacking so much. You and toby sat next to eachother. A girl with a clock for an eye came over and sat inbetween you and toby. You were more scared. You looked around. Everyone talking. Looking at you. Toby was talking to the girl called clockwork. You started panicking, you hated being the center of atention. Slender started talking about killing. 'Why?' You thaught. He said that there was a new person who was gonna stay here for a while. "Where is she gonna sleep?" A girl said. She was about 7. Why was she here. Slender thaught for a min and said tobys room. "What!" Toby shouted. He said that he had a double bed. Toby was so annoyed. He ran upstairs. 'Dont leave me!' I thaught. The meating was desmised. You started to run up stairs. You felt something around your waist. It pulled you closer. You screamed a bit. It hurt. "Put her down, pweas." You heard the young girl say. He raist you high. Then dropped you. Befor you hit the ground you felt someone catch you. You opened your eyes. Only to see toby carrying you to 'our' room. You were blushing. He put you down before you went in. He said he had to do a 'mission?'. You didnt question it. You could get a shower. He ran out. You started runing the water. There was a radio so you decided to put it on. The music on loud. You got undressed and hopped in the shower.

*half an hour later*

Toby's P.O.V

I got home and ran to my room. I heard the radio on as i walked in. The bathroom door was shut. I opened it a crack. To see (Y/N) in the shower. 'S*it'. She notest me. I shut the door and sat on my bed. I heard the shower stop.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I saw toby open the door to the bathroom a crack. He saw me looking at him through the steamed glass. He shut the door. I got out the shower. I wraped the towel round me. I opened the door a bit. Toby looked at me and smiled. I shut the door. "Do you need pj's?" I heard toby ask. I open the door and shook my head. I saw toby run out. 'Great. I have dirty clothes that i have to get into.' I thaught. I heard the door open and shut again. It was toby. With a full bag of pj's! He past the bag to me. I shut the door. I looked through it. I saw this onezie. It was a cat. You were part cat but you always hide your ears and tail so you picked it. You got it on. You walked out. Toby looked at you.

Toby's P.O.V

'Cuteeee' i thaught. I was blushing but i didnt notice untill i saw (Y/N) blush. I looked away. She looked away too. I went into the bathroom. (Y/N) was sat on the bed. I got changed. I came out. I sat on the bed beside her. "Are you ok?" I said worried. She had spaced out. I waved my hand in front of her face. She snapped out of it. "Hellooooo?" Toby said. She looked at me. "Are you ok?" I said worried again. She nodded. "Tired?" I asked. She nodded again whilst yawning. She lied down. I go round the other side of the bed and lie down too. She soon start falling fast asleep and I do the same.

Two parts in just 10 or a bit more mins. Ok im bored. Its 3:10 a.m. I cant sleep.
Bye