where

You start waking up. You were still do tired but you could deal with it. You trusted these boys. 'Why' you asked yourself. You never sleep when someone you didnt trust was around you. The past week there was a 16 year old boy who just got droped of at the orphanage. Thats why you where not getting any sleep.

*two mins later cause i cant be bothered*

You start sitting up. You see Toby. You were a little scared. Why was he in a room with you sleeping.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Oh, your awake." Toby said happily. He seems like a nice people but that could just be an act ( like most people in my life...). I nod. I wish i could talk so much now but i am to scared to try. "What you wanna----" He says before getting cut of by the loud knock at the door. "Come in!" Toby shouts. Toby sits on the bed next to me before the person came in. I started panicking as the door started opening. Toby put his arm round me. "Oh hi ben." Toby says. "Hi, who's the cutie?" Ben asks. Your shocked. No ones ever said anything like that. "We dont know her name yet..." Toby said looking at me. I look down. "Oh well. What your name?" Ben asked. Toby shook his head. "She cant talk you idiot." Toby said a bit annoyed. "Why?" Ben asked. " we dont know the complete story. All we know is that some kid tryed killing her by sliting her throught but she is still alive. Thank god." Toby said. Tears started driping down your face. Toby wraped his arms round you and started hugging you. You feel yourself start to blush. Toby lets go and looks back at ben. Bens just smiling. Is was creepy. He started walking towards you. You try backing away but there was a wall behind. His face now just inches away from your face. You want to scream so bad. You let out a little squil. "Haha. Your cute. How old?" Ben said. His voice ringing through your ears. "Get away from her." Toby says annoyed. "What will you do?" Ben taunted. "I...i will.... i will....uhhhhhh..." toby didnt know how to respond. You were shacking so much. Toby grabes you and pulled you closer to him and away from ben. He hugged you again but tighter. It seemed like he wasnt gonna let you go. You started blushing. He was just chuckling to himself. You were still tired but you didnt want to sleep. You wanted this hug to go on forever...