first time for everything.

You and a few others were going to a town. They were gonna kill and you... they dont know avout you yet. You, Toby, masky, hoodie, jeff and one other called bloody painter.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Me and the others were about to head out. I couldn't tell what town it was. Toby, Hoodie and Masky left to kill. Same with the other people. I was just walking around. I couldn't recognise it at all. It was weird but i didn't care. I followed the one that i didnt know much, bloody painter. I saw how he killed the person. I felt sad but i were ok cause i didnt know them. If i did it would be very sad. I walked around more untill i found an orphanage that looked exactly like the one i was in. I just backed away. It was quite late. So i decided to go to the park and sit on the bench. I felt myself drifting of. I was asleep for a bit before i felt someone carrying me. I strugged and opened my eyes. It was only Toby. I stoped struggling. He saw that i was awake. He put me down. I looked at him. He had blood all over him. I felt sick. I had to look away. "Whats wrong?" Toby asked. "N-n-nothing." I say nervously, it still kinda hurts to talk but its fine. He looked worried. I didnt want to talk so i just walked of. "We are going home. Are you wanting to stay here?" He asked. I shook my head and ran back.

You got home. Everyone was in there room. Me and toby were just sat on the bed in silence. It was akward. I saw toby get up and go in the shower. You quickly got changed. You had a little blade on the side of your bedside table. Toby didnt notice. I picked it up. You were about to cut. You heard the door to the bathroom creek open. You did a small cut by accident. It was deap but small. You were bleeding quite a lot. Toby ran over to you. "Why?" He asked. You had tears driping down your face. He pulled you In. He hugged you tight. You started crying more. He patted  your head. You were sleepy cause of the day. He noticed it he layed you down and he climbed into bed next to you. You layed up againsed him. He smiled and hugged. You started drifting of into slumber.