why so many nightmares

*nightmare*

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was the white room again. I was scared. I walked around more. There was a tree. And a rope. Someone was hanging there. It was toby. I try wake him up. He was still breathing. I tried getting him of the rope. No use. I walked around more. I saw a pile of dead bodys. It was the creepypasta. Exept toby. I felt a arm round my throught. It was toby. I tried to screem. Is this a dream? Hopefully. Toby had his hatchets. Blood dripping down his face. He ran after me. He swung at me...again.

*nightmare end*

You woke up with tears it your eyes. You sat up. You were in the infermary. "What happened?" You say to yourself. "Well you tried to slit your throut. You saw it was dr smiley. You know that he wasnt the friendlyest. Even to his pacients. You were a bit scared but he helped you recover. Really fast. You got up. The pain was to much. You screamed a bit. "W-what the h-hell did y-you do?" You asked. You could talk better without it hurting as much. But there were a aching pain in your legs. "Heh. This will be fun to watch." He said. You started to get scared. You got up and ran to the door. "I know your new. But new people always die or get really hurt from me. And your the next." He said. You scream. It hurt alot but it might get someones atention. He grabs you. You try open the door. Its locked. He grabbed your wrist. He had a needle. Maybe to make me sleep for a bit.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Shhhhh." He said as he put the liquid in my arm. I felt drowzzy. I screamed a bit trying to get attencion. It didnt work. 'No one cares. He doesnt love you. He was lying.' The voices repeated in my head. The door started to open. It was toby. He grabbed me away from Dr.smiley. I smiled. He smiled back. He started picking me up and taking me somewhere. The room? Before i could see where we were going i blacked out.