mistrust

Its been a week since you went with a few of them to the town. Your nightmares have been getting worse. You have been hiding it better. Toby hasnt noticed. Even you have woken up in screams. No ones notices. You wanted to get away for a bit. You creept out of bed. You walk to the front door. "(Y/N)?" You heard a childs voice say. "Sally?" You ask. She nods. "I had a nightmare. And i heard you scream." She said scared. You nod. "Did you have a nightmare aswell?" She asked. You nod again. You put your jumper on. Sally saw you were going outside for a bit. "Can i come?" She asked sweetly. You nod. "B-b-but i-i-if y-y-you g-g-get h-hurt. S-s-slender w-w-will k-k-kill m-me." I say. She nodded.

You and her start walking around outside. Someone droped out the tree infront of you two. It was toby. He could tell that he scared you. He chuckled and gave you a hug. Sally was just shocked. "Hey girls." He said. "Hi toby!" Sally said exited. "Are you two lost?" He asked. Sally nodded. You nodded slowley. He laughed and grabed your other hand. He started walking.

Toby's P.O.V

We got to the mansion. I told (Y/N) to go to our room while i walk sally to her room. It was funny hearing her chatting away. She said something about (Y/N) nightmare. I dont know if it was true or not.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I sat on the bed. Just thinking before my thaughts were interupted by the door opening. It was toby. He came and sat on the bed next to me. I was nervous. "Is it true what sally said. About the nightmares?" He asked conserned. I nod slowly. He was shocked. "Why didnt you wake me?" He asked a bit angry now. I remember that in the orphanage when the boys got angry they would beat me up. I started backing away. Not wanting to get hurt anymore. He was confused. My eyes started tearing up. I feel weak. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't even be alive. He just looked at me in shock. 'He didnt care. No one does. No one cares about me.' The thaughts just came rushing in. My tears were streaming down my face. Toby sat closer. I tried to move away but i couldn't. He had grabbed me. He pulled me in. I was still crying. He hugged me close. I wanted to fall asleep but i couldn't. I dont know why i just couldn't. I got up and walked to the bathroom with the blade near me. He didnt see it. I locked the door.

You started cutting. Hoping that you wouldn't make a noice. It was to late. You made a squeak cause the pain. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Y-y-y-yes." You say nervously. He left and you started cutting more. 'I am pointless. He doesn't like me. Why do i exist? Why dont i just die.' I think to myself. I agree with the last one. I grab the blade and press it against my neck. Slowly getting deeper and deeper. You liked the feeling. It was tingling. You were getting dizzy. Toby somehow opens the door. His eyes full with concern. "Why?" You whisper. He was confused. "W-w-why d-do y-y-you care if i li-ve or d-die?" You ask. "Because i love you." He said. You tried to smile. It was very faint. But it was a smile. You saw hoodie and masky rush in. "What happened?" Masky asked. "U-umm she kinda tried to slit her own throught." Toby said. You tried sitting up. Toby rushed over. You lyed down. You felt to dizzy. You started to black out. "(Y/N)!" This is when you blacked out.