who is that?

Its been a few days since you and toby became a couple.

You started waking up. To your suprice toby wasnt there. 'Where, he always sleeps in late.' You were nervous. You got out of bed. Got changed and started walking down stairs. You heard crashing and banging. "F*ck of!" I heard toby shout. I peek around the corner. I see a man. He was looking around and he saw me. 'S*it' i say to myself. "A new girl i see. Or did you just kidnap her. For your own entertainment?" The man said.

Toby's P.O.V

I didnt know what to say. I looked down. "I dont know who she is." I say. He loomed at me confused. "So you wont care if i take her home." He said picking her up and walking away. I just stood there. I didnt know what to do. I saw tears stream down her face.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I wanted to scream so much. Toby shushed me. Is he gonna get me back. Or just let me suffer.

* mins later.*

Still (Y/N) P.O.V

we got to the orphanage. He put me down and knocked. I tried running but he grabbed my arm. The door started to fling open. Before the person saw him he diseperred. It was (B/N) (boys name). Me and him hated each other. He was the one who slit my throught. He just growled and slammed the door. I ran to the forest. I started running further in trying to find them. It was no use.

You sat up against a tree. You were hugging your knees and tears were streaming down.

*Half an hour later.*

You were getting tired. You heard a voice. "I was looking for you. Its hard to find you in a big forest." The boy said. You looked up. It was toby. You were so happy to see him. You smiled. You jumped up. You hugged him. "Why were you crying?" He said worried. "I-i t-t-t-thaught i-i w-w-would n-n-never s-s-see yo-u ag-ain." You say. It hurt. By this time tears were streaming down your face again. Toby picked you up. You tilted your head in confusion. He started running.

Some time past by. You and toby got to the mansion. Toby put you down. Toby and you went in holding hands. Some people were there like sally, clocky, jeff, hoodie and masky. "Hey your back." Hoodie smiled. The place was a mess. You tilted your head as if to say what happened. "Creepypasta hunter. He's wanting to help humanity by killing as many creepypastas as he can, as you can tell he's doing bad." Toby explained to you. You yawn. "Your tired all take you to bed." Toby said. You and toby walk in the room. "I have to help the others tidy up." Toby says. You nod. He left the room. You sat on the bed confused of what just happened. 'Is he gonna be back? What will he do next? Kill everyone here?' You were asking yourself so many questions.

It was starting to get late. 9 p.m. you decided to go in the shower. You got your p.js and locked yourself in the bathroom. You got of your clothes of and got in the shower. After that you got out and started getting dressed. You looked at your arms. You saw the scarrs that you and other people made. You just ignored it. You got in bed. You were to tired so you fell asleep strate away.