nightmare (part 1)

Nightmare

You were in a pure white room. You saw the pastas. The all had there wepons out. Toby walked up to you with the rest of the pastas surounding you. "This is what you desurve!" Toby said. You tilted your head in confusion. "Why would you do that." He asked. "Do what?" You noticed you could talk normally without it hurting. "Complete your mission." You heard slender say, "kill her, Toby kill her." Toby looked at you. "As you wish. Master." You started to back away as he inched closer. You banged into someone. Toby slashed at you...

End of nightmare

You woke up. Your eyes were watering. You tried keeping in your tear in but you couldn't. You started to sob. 'Would he actrolly do that.' You looked at the clock it was 3 a.m you lookdd at toby beside you. Sleeping peacfully. You new you wouldnt be able to sleep anymore so you got up. Toby had a bookcase. You looked at the books. You found one that you liked the sound of. You put it on the bedside table. You got your clothes out and put them in the bathroom. You turned on the water for a shower. You got undressed. You got in. It was a quick shower. You got out. You slipped. And wacked your head. You got up and got changed like nothing happened. You went back in bed. You got a little torch and started reading.(me!!!) It was interesting. You carried on reading it for a while.

Ok thats it. It was just a quick part. I was bored and i thaught of one of my worsed nightmares so i decided to write a part about nightmares.
Bye