26

Captain Man :ha, you're going to jail toddler and this time you're not escaping!
Kid Danger: oh captain man it's ''The toddler', 'The!'
The Toddler: Thank you!
Captain man : yeah whatever! Book him boys!
Policemen: thanks captain man and kid danger!
Kid Danger : no prob officer fighting crime is what we do!
The police officers leave with the Toddler.
Henry's a little bit nervous, he knows exactly what's going to happen next, he needs to make sure things don't repeat themselves.
Kid Danger: hey captain man, do you need any help clearing everything up?
Captain man: Nah kid, you and charlotte can leave now, I can handle things from here.
Kid Danger: oh man I forgot charlotte came with us today,
(No he didn't, Henry remembers very well that Charlotte  is fast asleep right now in the man cave worn out from her day at L.I.M.P)

Kid Danger: where is she by the way?
Captain man: oh she's in the man van, why don't you take her home, she must be worn out by now.
Kid danger: no prob, see you tomorrow.
Captain man: bye kid.
Henry heads over to the man van pArked on the other side of the street, he opens the door and finds charlotte fast asleep, drooling on her books.
Henry watches her for a little bit before waking her up.
Charlotte: what's going on? Did we catch the Toddler already?
Henry: yeah we did
Charlotte: couldn't you  have woken me up when ray dropped us off?
Henry: aaah no, because ray's not dropping us off, he still has a lot of work to do so we're walking home tonight.
Aaah man!"
Come on!
"Argh I should have gone home with jasper when he and Schwoz offered me a ride earlier."
"Come on"
Henry almost gets out of the man cave but stops dead in his tracks.
Charlotte: what's wrong?
Henry: nothing, just need to change into my ordinary clothes that's all, wouldn't want to repeat the timeline nightmare
Charlotte: the what?
Henry: nothing, nothing hehe
Henry pops a gum ball and changes to his clothes.
Let's go?
Yeah sure.
As they walked home, Charlotte talks about her uncle and something funny he has done recently. Henry is listening, but not to her story, to her voice, its sounds like music to him .
Henry: whoa Char there's a paddle of water, watch out!
He holds her hand and pulls her out of the way, so that she doesn't step into the paddle.
Charlotte: thanks Hen.
Henry: no problem
He smiles, more to himself than to her, he likes how her name rolls off his tongue but he loves even more how his name rolls off hers without any hate attached to it. It's now like it used to be before, before the whole nightmare of the different timeline but even better. henry doesn't let go of Charlotte's hand, he feels both terrified and extremely happy.   Terrified that he might lose her again,  that all this might just be a dream, that in actual sense he's still in the swell view jail cell floor crying himself to sleep and all this is just a terrible trick being played on him by the time keepers and Jeff well Jeff the Time guardian.
But then again he's extremely happy, happy to have Charlotte in his life again, happy to have her walking beside him again. She's real, she's there, she's his best friend .
Charlotte's gone quiet, she's worried about Henry he's been acting really weird all day, she doesn't let go of his hand cause she's worried, extremely worried. She doesn't know what's wrong with him, he seems  different.
Charlotte and Henry walk up to Charlotte's front door, he gives her another tight hug, this is the third one, he hugged her before they left the man van too.
Henry: well goodnight Char! I'll see you tomorrow, I'll come pick you up in the morning so that we can walk to school together yeah? Oh and I've been thinking we should catch a movie sometime I'll ask ray if we could have the day off one of these days so that we can just hang out like we used to, make it a best friend fun day
Charlotte:um oh...kay
Henry: k bye char
Henry begins to walk away but Charlotte stops him.
Charlotte: Henry
Henry: what?
Charlotte: are you sure you're okay?  Jasper told everything that happened today, you hugged Mitch! Mitch!!!
Henry: first Mitch need a hug and second, I'm fine Charlotte, for the hundredth Time I'm fine! Alright!
Charlotte: it's just that you've been acting weird all day? Is there anything wrong?
Henry: there's nothing wrong with me Char, I just realized how extremely lucky I am to have you......guys, to have you guys, everyone, Schwoz, ray, jasper, gooch and bork. Just so lucky.
Charlotte: um.........okay but I still think like there's something you're not telling me, I know you remember? I just feel like something has changed......like maybe you've changed somehow and I....don't know what to do or how I can help you......I just don't know what to do.
Henry sighs happily.
Henry: you want to know how you can help me?
Charlotte: yeah?
Henry: okay this is what you should do if you want to help me
Charlotte: what?
Henry: just be here, be here always! Be Charlotte Bolton, be my best friend, be here, just be here and never leave okay?
Henry gets teary, he moves closer to Charlotte and he brushes off the curly strands of hair from her face, puts his hands on both sides of her face and kisses her on her forehead, his mind flashes back to the Time she got hurt and almost died, to the new Time line and how she hated him, how broken she was back then to the very moment that she's standing right next to him. Tears stream down his cheeks.
Henry: will you that for me?
Charlotte: I.....I.....yeah
Henry smiles
Henry: see you tomorrow char
Charlotte nods in agreement, Henry leaves and waves at her, Charlotte stands there dazed, tries to wave back like a normal human being but fails, she doesn't know what just happened.
Henry smiles from ear to ear as he walks home.
******
The next day after school Henry decides to drop by the donut shop before heading to the man cave, he lets Charlotte and jasper go to work alone, he wanted to surprise them with donuts. He buys them and heads over to junk and stuff. He enters the shop and finds Gooch at the counter.
Henry: hey Gooch!
Gooch gets his water bottle and aims it at Henry.
Henry laughs
Henry: relax I won't hug you, donuts?
Gooch: don't mind if I do! Oooh hmmm that's the stuff
Henry chuckles and heads over to the elevator. He presses a button and the doors open to reveal Jeff the time guardian.
Henry: Jeff!!!
Jeff: shhhh shut up man!!!! Geez you want the whole world to know!!
Henry: sorry, what are you doing here?
Henry hearts sinks, his chest tightens, he feels a lump on his throat, he almost drops his donuts
Jeff: oh calm down, it's not a dream!
Henry: then what are you doing here?
Jeff: i dunno.....just came to make sure that you're not ruining this timeline again
Henry enters the elevator and smiling from ear to ear.
Jeff: what?
Henry: you missed me! Hehe that's why you're here!
Jeff: No!!! My...my bosses sent me! They....they wanted to see if......
Henry: hmmm mm sure man!
Jeff: it's true
Henry: okay
Jeff: IT IS!!!
Henry: whatever floats your boat man!
Henry presses another button on the elevator and both him and Jeff scream their way to the bottom.
Henry: I missed you too man!
Jeff: oh really? Is that why you hugged the other Jeff hmm?
Henry chuckles
Henry: if it makes you feel any better I hugged him because I thought it was you
Jeff: whatever!
Henry hugs Jeff the Time guardian who hugs him back.
Jeff: all right, alright get off me man geez! Just came to check up on you, seeing that you're okay and not messing with Time again I'm leaving now!
Henry: thank you so much jeff, I'll miss you so much!
Jeff: yeah whatever......um.....well ...... I guess I'll miss you too kid! Goodbye
Henry: good bye.
Jeff disappears, the elevator doors open, Henry sees everyone seated on the couch arguing about something.
Jasper: I'm telling you it's wild monkeys!!!
Ray: you're crazy!
Schwoz and Charlotte join in and they all start to talk at the same time.
Henry smiles from ear to ear as he looks on. He gets teary. This crazy bunch are more than just his friends and co-workers, they're his family, his home.
Henry: Hey Guys, I've got a great story you guys will not believe!

                      The End.