24

Henry excitedly gets ready for school, his mom calls him down for breakfast , he rushes downstairs, everyone's already at the breakfast table.
Henry: GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL FAMILY!!!
Piper: ugh what are you so happy about?
Mrs hart: piper be nice, morning Henry!
Mr Hart: what are you so Happy about son?
Henry: just happy to be alive dad, I'm just happy to be alive!
Piper: that makes one of you
Mr and Mrs hart: PIPER!
Henry let's out a laugh, every thing is back to normal, he couldn't be any happier, even piper's viciousness is making him happy.
Henry: I guess I'll see you guys when I get back!
Mrs hart: aren't you having breakfast dear?
Henry: too happy to eat mom, I'll get something with jasper and Charlotte
Henry smiles, he feels warm inside, with jasper and Charlotte, he couldn't wait to see them. He feels so happy he could burst!
Mr Hart: good! More bacon for me!
Mrs hart gives Mr Hart a look.
Mr: aaa I mean, son sit down and eat! Breakfast is most important meal of the day! Right honey?
Mrs hart: hmm mm
Henry sits, he eats as fast as he can before long, he's up and ready to go. Mrs hart begins to protest but she lets it go.
Henry: Goodbye family, I'll see you later! Love you guys!
Mr and Mrs hart: love you son!
Piper:  Whatever!!!
Henry runs back and tries to give piper a hug which she protects to.
Piper: GROSS HENRRY!!!
Henry manages to hug piper and gives her a kiss on her head.
Henry: love you piper!
Piper: Aa Gross! THIS IS NOT OKAY !!!!
Henry leaves and heads to school.

*****
At school, Henry bursts through  the school door and begins to scan the area for jasper. He spots him talking with Oliver near his locker, elated he runs to him.
Henry: JASPER!!!
Jasper: oh hey hen! Look I got a brand new buc........
Henry hugs jasper with so much force they fall over.
Henry: hai jasper!!!!!! how have you been?, how's school? Is this your brand new bucket? Whoa it's kid Danger and captain man themed bucket! Where did you get it? It's so awesome!!!!
Jasper is confused.
Jasper: I had it made........Henry.......are you.........
Mitch: ugh get a room losers!
Henry: MITCH!!!!
Henry gets up and gives Mitch a hug!
Mitch: what the? Get off me hart!!!
Henry: thank you so much Mitch
Mitch: thank you for what? GET OFF ME MAN!
It took just about 5 whole minutes for Mitch's friends to pry him out of Henry's python grip hug, no matter Henry was too happy, he spent the rest of the day counting the minutes till he could get to the man cave. in each and every class he wrote down the notes meticulously so that Charlotte could copy them later.
Aah Charlotte, he couldn't wait to see her, the last time he saw her, he got punched in the face by Mitch. He wishes he could forget the alternate timeline, but it still haunts him, he's afraid this whole thing might be a dream, maybe he's not really in school, in class with miss shapen, maybe he's still laying on the swell view jail cell floor and maybe all this is just a cruel punishment from Jeff. He pinches him.
Henry: ow nope! This is not a dream!!!
He's elated again! He can't help
but smile from ear to ear, his body begins to dance a little. Miss Shapen sends him to the infirmary, on the account that he's overwhelming happiness on a Monday morning is making her sick and just plain creeping her out. He's way too happy to care so he leaves without any protest.

****
Henry and jasper enter junk and stuff, they find and greet gooch who Henry hugs. Gooch sprays Henry with a water bottle to make him stop. He and jasper head to the elevator.
Jasper: dude what's up with you today?
Henry: just happy to be alive man!
Jasper: oh.....Kay .....
They enter elevator, the doors close.
Henry: hey jasper,
Jasper: yeah?
Henry: I know I haven't been the best friend that I could to be to you these past few years.......
Jasper: what makes you say that?
Henry: well I.....I just realized that I could be a better friend to you, you  know, treat you better, involve you more,  stand up for you when ray treats you badly.....I guess what I am trying to say is..from now on, I'm going to be a good friend to you, the kind you really deserve man.
Jasper: oo...Kay?! Henry are you sure you're okay? You've been acting weird all day
Henry: I'm fine jasper, just realized a couple of things that need to change is all.
Jasper: okay then Thanks man!
Henry gives jasper a hug, Jasper is confused but Henry is glad, with time jasper will understand, who knows maybe one day he will tell him about alternate timeline, I'm sure he'll be glad to know that somewhere out there in another time he is kid Danger.
Henry and jasper scream their way  down to the man cave. It's empty, gooch said ray and Schwoz had gone for a fishing trip but will be back today any minute from from.
The tubes get activated, its ray and Schwoz.
Ray: I can't believe you Schwoz!
Schwoz: what did I do?
Ray: YOU FORGET THE FOOD THAT WHAT YOU DID!!!! We spent two whole days without food!!!!
Schwoz: yeah but I caught us something to eat didn't I?
Ray: yeah an Old boot!!!! It was disgusting!
Schwoz: I didn't hear you complaining when I cooked it!
Ray: ugghh don't remind me! Oh hey kids
Jasper hey!
Henry jumps on ray!!! It's him the old ray! Not the alternate timeline ray that hates him! It's good old ray!
Henry: I missed you so much!!!!
Ray: geez kid I was only gone for two days
Henry let's go of ray and heads over to hug schwoz
Schwoz: what's going on? Is this a prank?
Ray mouths 'what's up with him' to jasper who shrugs in response!
Henry: I'm so glad you're not evil Schwoz!!!
Schwoz: what?
Henry: nothing.....nothing!!!
Ray: Yo Jasper! Shouldn't you be up at junk and stuff working? I'm not paying you to stand around here!
Jasper: oh yeah sure
Jasper turns to leave
Henry: Jasper wait! Ray I think it's high time you start treating jasper with some respect, he's part and parcel of the team and I think he's proven himself to be a valuable of the team.
Ray: um......I
Henry: promise that you'll treat him better from now on, even Schwoz!!!!
Ray: if I don't
Henry: I'll quit
Ray: where's all this coming from? I don't treat Schwoz and jasper badly
Jasper: you....er.....kind of do
Ray: please didn't chime in
Henry: see ray! Haven't you ever heard of the phrase happy workers happy business
Ray: no I don't think I have
Henry: Ray!
Ray: Okay fine, fine I'll do anything you want,just don't quit and get me some food I'm hungry!
Henry smiles.
Ray: Now Jasper!!!
Henry: Ray!!!
Ray: well I can't start treating nicely suddenly, baby steps, baby steps
Henry was about to say some but is  interrupted by the opening of the elevator doors.
Girl's voice: hey guys! I bought corn dogs!