23

Henry wakes up early the next morning, He doesn't remember falling asleep, for a brief moment he pretends that everything is  okay, that he is in bed and any moment from now, piper will burst in his room screaming for him to wake up. It's a beautiful moment he wants to last forever but reality begins to set in. The angry faces of ray and jasper flash in his mind, henry wishes he could just go back to sleep, at least in his dreams the harshness of reality fades away but it's too late for that, his eyes begin to slowly open, he stops for a moment and wonders what will hit him first, the cold swellview jail cell floor or the horrid stench from the toilets, he braces himself, gathering up what little strength he has left to face the day, he has no idea what's going to happen. Henry yawns and opens his eyes, he nearly jumps when his blurred vision gets clear! He looks around, He's not in the jail cell anymore. He jerks out of bed, confused, scared all mixed into one.
Henry: wha....where am I? What's going on?
Jeff: you're in your room
Henry let's out a scream as he sees Jeff standing beside his bed.
Jeff: ah ok was that really necessary man?
Henry: bu.....bu....I.....ho......ho....w am?
Jeff: you know you're not saying actual words right?
Henry: HOW AM I HERE? W...Why am I here? Wha.....ah......what's going on Jeff?
Jeff begins to say something but Henry interrupts him when he realizes something that both frightens him and makes him sick to his stomach.
Henry: Is this some kind of sick joke? Huh? Is it? You and the time keepers want to have a good laugh at my expense? Uh? WHY AM I IN MY ROOM JEFF? AM I NOT AT THE SWELL VIEW JAIL?
Jeff: well.....
Henry: this is not funny Jeff, this isn't funny! Haven't I suffered enough? Am I not paying enough for messing with time? just take me back to my cell and leave me alone ok? Let me suffer my punishment in peace!
Jeff: Dude shut up for a second and let me speak! Geez!
Henry: what? What could you possibly have to say to me right now?
Jeff:  it's not what I have to say but I what I want to show you
Jeff is smiling from ear to ear, it makes Henry uneasy. Could the time keepers have thought of another punishment to give to Henry? He's afraid, it takes the whole lot of him to ask.
Henry: what is it?
Jeff: hmmm it will be here in about 5 seconds
Henry: 5 seco....
A loud beep interrupts Henry
Henry: what's that?
Jeff: why don't you check your phone? It's on the counter right next to your bed
Henry stares at Jeff, he's afraid, he doesn't know what this new punishment will entail, he walks over to his bed, his legs feel so weak, they threaten to give up on him at any moment, he reaches for his phone and checks it, it's a text from jasper

        "Morning Hen, see you at school today! Got a new cool bucket I Can't wait to show you!
P.s please bring me some of your mom's awesome chili"

Henry is confused.
Henry: why is jasper Tex........
Jeff: wait for it
Henry's phones vibrates a little violently in his hands, followed with a loud beep. Its another text.
Jeff: why don't you read it?
Jeff looks he's about to burst, he can barely contain himself, it makes
Henry a little uneasy.

    "Hey Henry! I won't be at school today, got a LIMP thing, take notes for me in every class! See you at the man cave."

Henry's heart sinks, his chests tightens, there's a lump on his throat. He wants to say something but he can't. Jeff looks at him smiling from ear to ear.
Henry: it's a........its....it's a text from Ch....cha....arlotte
Jeff: hmm mm
Henry's eyes get teary, his heart is beating violently.
Henry: What's going Jeff?
Jeff: guess who changed their minds about your punishment?
Henry: wha....ah.....what?
Jeff nods in agreement, the tears Henry was trying so hard to hold back begin to fall down his checks.
Henry: but how?........Why? ........You said I was stuck in the alternate timeline forever, you said the time keepers  never change their....
Jeff: yeah man I'm as shocked as you are, maybe they've realized that you've probably learnt your lesson and will never mess with the time again after this so
Henry can't believe it! His legs feel weak, (weaker) all this seems too good to be true, what if it is? What if it's a beautiful nightmare that he could wake up from any minute from now?
Jeff: you're not dreaming dude
Henry runs to Jeff and hugs him, he begins to cry, overwhelmed with happiness.
Jeff: aah come on man don't cry
Henry: thank you so much
Jeff: it's okay, it's okay, get off me! Dude get off!!!! Seriously stop crying man! Look there's something else I need to show you
Henry sobs then wipes the tears from his eyes.
Henry: w....what?
Jeff: check the date on the calendar
Henry grabs his phone from his bed and checks the day's date.  It's July 8th.
Henry: it's the......
Jeff: yep the day you stopped the Toddler, the day everything started.
Henry is confused.
Henry: w...why?
Jeff: you're getting a do over, a chance to make things right, my bosses thought that you've been through a lot and you deserve at least a chance to make things right, you know and......Nah....mm....no dude don't cry again!!!
Henry: I can't help it! Thank you sooo much Jeff
Henry hugs jeff again!!!
Jeff: okay, okay dude personal space! Personal space!
Henry: five more seconds
Jeff sighs loudly and hugs Henry back, his eyes get teary, he shakes Henry off when tears threaten to fall.
Jeff: okay, okay man that's enough!!!!
Jeff says pushing Henry away! Who then wipes the tears from his eyes.
Jeff: now go! Go and live a happy life boy Danger!
Henry smiles
Henry: it's kid Danger
Jeff: no I don't think it is
Henry: thank you so much
Jeff: yeah yeah bye boy Danger
Henry: ok but.......One more hug?
Jeff: No! Go to school man Gosh!!! Kids these days!
Henry: hey Jeff
Jeff: what?
Henry: thank you sooo much
Jeff: you welcome boy Danger, just don't mess with time again! Otherwise I'm going to come back and lock you up for good and erase you from time!
Henry: you can do that?
Jeff: yeah! That's  exactly what happened to Cosmo!
Henry: who?
Jeff: Exactly! Goodbye boy danger! I hope I never see you again!
Henry smiles.
Henry: me too......ah okay just one more hug
Jeff: No! Bye!
Jeff disappears.

Author's Note: see you guys I'm not completely evil (buahahahahahahaha) I was going to put everything back to its rightful place 😇 (also me: run out of  things to do to Henry 😏😏) 😂😂😂 okay it's mostly the first thing! Yey!!! The alternate timeline is gone!!! Thank goodness right? Or is it? Could this whole thing be a beautiful nightmare? Hmmm we will never know! Okay calm down I'm just kidding! Hehe I'm glad Henry's back in the original time line! So we can Keep calm it's not a dream I promise to behave from now on😉 thank you so much for reading!!!! Sorry for the delay had writers block!