8

Ray: Henry, hey Henry
Ray shakes Henry in attempts to wake him, again Henry doesn't remember falling asleep.
Henry: wha....what time is it?
Ray: it's almost 2 in the afternoon
Henry: what? How could I sleep for so long?
Ray: you must have been tired I mean we all are, I think it's time for you to go home
Henry: no ray I'm not leaving Charlotte alone
Ray: she won't be alone, Schwoz and I will be here to keep an eye on her! Your family is going to start getting worried
Henry: ooooh Family! Aaah geez Charlotte's family, where's Charlotte's back pack?
Ray: it's on the other side of her bed
Henry reaches for the bag and removes her phone, punches in the passcode and sees that Charlotte has 8 missed calls from her mother
Henry: aaah geez, Charlotte's mom has been trying to call her
Ray: has she tried calling you?
Henry checks his phone.
Henry: Yeah I've got 6 missed calls from her!
Ray: you should her back
Henry: and tell her what? Sorry Mrs Bolton Charlotte won't be coming home today because she's in a coma because I couldn't save her!
Ray: kid you shouldn't blame yourself
Henry: WHY NOT? IT IS MY FAULT! ALL THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE I DIDNT LISTEN TO HER WHEN SHE TOLD ME TO CHANGE BACK TO MY NORMAL CLOTHES the night we caught the Toddler, and  because I didn't listen to you guys when you told me to go with a plan! And now she's here because of me!!!
Ray: hey.....
Henry: Stop it ray I know that you also think that it's my fault just like everybody else! What am I going to tell her mother?
Ray: I've got it!  SCHWOZ? SCHWOZ!!!!
Schwoz: what?
Ray: call Girda
Schwoz: whaat why?
Ray: we need her to take Charlotte's place while she recovers here at the man cave.
Schwoz: no
Ray: scccchwooz!
Schwoz: Noooo!
Henry: come on Schwoz please?
Schwoz: I'd love to help but I don't  even know how to contact girda anymore
Ray: LIES!!! I know she left you a way you could contact her if you ever needed her help.
Schwoz: argh!!!
Ray: come on Schwoz!!!
Schwoz: well it's still awkward between us!
Ray: no body cares about that Schwoz, we really need her help!
Schwoz: Gah! Fine!!!
Schwoz takes off one of his shoes and opens the heel of the shoe to reveal a red button which he presses.
Ray: you're one weird guy
In less than a minute, girda comes crushing through the roof causing ray to scream like a girl.
Ray: psSt that wasn't me.......aaah girda we need your help, we need you to turn yourself into Charlotte and stay at her house for a while, while she recovers
Girda nods in agreement.
Ray: good man......er woman.....no....no er um android?  
Schwoz: so how have you been?
Girda: don't make this weird
Schwoz: okay
There's an awkward silence.
Ray: soooo let me show you where Charlotte's is
Ray and Girda head over to Charlotte's treatment area where Girda scans Charlotte and transforms into her.
Ray: remarkable! You look just like her but do you sound like that?
Girda: Really Ray?
Ray: oh you sound just like her.......I could cry, come on let's show the others.
Ray and Girda head over to where Schwoz and Henry were.
Ray:  hey guys she did it!
Schwoz: yes very nice
Henry looked at the android that now looked like his best friend who was lying unconscious in bed because of him, it hurt to look at her.
Henry: hmm so you know what to do?
Girda: yes I scanned Charlotte remember I am practically her now,  her parents won't know the difference.
Henry feels a lump in his throat, Girda sounds just like Charlotte, he wants to hug her and tell her how sorry he is that he couldn't save her from Drex, he wants to break down and tell her how much he misses her but he can't because the real Charlotte is lying in bed behind the curtains just a few steps away.
Ray: you better get going Girda.
Girda: yeah....bye guys!
Girda turns to leave
Henry: WAIT!
Henry rushes over to Girda and gives her a hug. Schwoz scoffs, ray hits him on the head.
Henry: please wake up.
He whispers to Girda trying his best to hold back tears.

Author note: two uploads in a day so as to make up for the short break I will take to upload the other chapter which I have to edit and write so bear with, bear with. School is super busy but I'll try to write on the bus home and upload as soon as I can. In the mean time, how do you like the story so far?