12

There's a knock on the door.
Mrs hart: Henry honey wake up we're going to be late for school.
Henry yawns
Henry: what do you mean we mom?
Mrs hart: silly I always drive you to school remember
Henry: what? Nah mom I always walk to school with Charlotte
Mrs hart: no you don't and who's Charlotte?
Henry: what do you mean who's Charlo.......
It hits him, the time machine.
Henry: oh oh yeah no she's no one sorry I must be still half asleep sorry
Mrs hart: mm okay, get ready its getting late
Henry: k mom. Where's piper?
Mrs hart: oh your dad already took her to school, its picture day and you know how she gets.
Henry: yeah.
Mrs hart drives Henry to school and drops him off. He enters the school hall, everything still looks and feels the same. His phone beeps, it's a good morning text from jasper. He feels sad, he knows that what he did was for the best, he'd do it a thousand times over if it meant keeping his best friend safe but he didn't realize how much he was going to miss Charlotte. On a normal day, he would have gotten a good morning text from her and they would have walked to school together as they normally did. He didn't realize how much he would miss that, how much he would miss them talking about everything and nothing on their walks to school. Someone bumps into Henry very roughly.
Henry: HEY! Watch where you're going!
Mitch: or what hart?
Henry fights the urge to zap Mitch with his laser.
Henry: or nothing
Mitch: yeah that's what I thought
Mitch laughs and walks away.
Henry: ugh I hate that jerk
Henry begins to walk away whilst looking at Mitch and his friends laughing like jerks and walking away when he bumps into someone and knocks her down.
Henry: oh my gosh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was......
Henry stops when he sees who he bumped into! It's Charlotte.
Henry: CHARLOTTE!!!!
Overwhelmed with joy he forgets all about the time machine, he hugs her and spins her around. It's really her, not Girda but the real Charlotte. He stops spinning her around but hugs her tighter.  Charlotte doesn't respond to the hug nor does she say anything.
Henry: I'm so glad you're okay Char! When did you wake up? Oh I don't care I really missed you! Oh I missed you so much char! So much! Don't ever do that to me again you hear me! Never again!
Mitch: HART!
Mitch rushes to Henry, pulls Charlotte away from his arms and pushes him really hard so much so that he falls to the ground. Charlotte stands there, bewildered looking at Henry and not saying anything to defend  him which is so unlike her normally she jumps at any opportunity to defend Henry.
Henry: MAN! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A JERK?
Henry stands up and pushes Mitch, Mitch throws a punch but misses, Henry throws one and punches Mitch in face.
Charlotte gets in between them and pushes Henry away!
Charlotte: Leave my boyfriend alone!

Author's Note: whaaaaaaaaat? I know right! Didn't see that coming! It's a new time line people! Everything is crazy!Trust no one! 😏Buahahahahahahaha🙃🙃!!! Anywho how are you guys? It's been a while since I updated, wait has it? I don't remember when I lasted posted, school has been keeping me busy of late oh and the fact that I had writers block for a while there but I'm back now! For a little while any way!  Ignore my blabbering dear readers and read on!