1

Kid Danger :ha, you're going to jail toddler and this time you're not escaping!

The Toddler:how many times do I have to tell you my name is "The Toddler!", "The!"

Kid Danger: yeah whatever! Book him boys!

Policemen: thanks kid danger!

kid danger: no prob officer fighting crime is what we do!

The police officers leave with the Toddler.

kid danger: hey ray, do you need more help cleaning everything up?

Ray: Nah kid, you and charlotte can leave now, I can handle things from here.

Kid Danger: oooh man I forgot charlotte came with us today, where is she by the way?

Captain man: oh she's in the man van, why don't you take her home, she must be worn out by now.

Kid danger: no prob, see you tomorrow.

Captain man: bye kid.

Henry heads over to the man van parked on the other side of the street, he opens the door and finds charlotte fast asleep, drooling on her books.

Henry: aaaw how adorable, I'd hate to wake her up but........CHARLOTTE!!! CHARLOTTE WAKE UP!!!

Charlotte screams and falls off the chair. Henry lets out a laugh.

Charlotte: yeah that's real funny, you're hilarious!

Henry could tell she was annoyed.

Henry: sorry, I'm sorry but it's time to go and you sleep like a rock! I had no choice.

Charlotte: couldn't you wake me up when ray dropped us off?

Henry: aaah no, because ray's not dropping us off, he still has a ton of work to do so we're walking home tonight.

"Aaah man!"

Come on!"

"Argh I should have gone home with jasper when he and Schwoz offered me a ride earlier."

"Come on"

Henry and charlotte walk home whilst talking about the Toddler and how they managed to stop him today.

Henry: oooh man, you should have seen me Char! I was like...

charlotte: whoa whoa dude!

"What?"

"You're still in your kid danger uniform!"

"Yeah so?"

"So what If bad guys are watching us right now and they follow us and see where we live?"

"Pssst like who?"

"Oooh I don't know, the time jerker maybe? Or Even drill finger or.....or even Jeff!"

"Okay first of all the time jerker is in jail and drill finger is in Florida on vacation I checked his twit flash this morning and Jeff is way too dumb and lazy to follow us all the way here."

"Oooookay but what if someone sees you dressed like this?"

"Aargh Charlotte why do you have to be Debby downer all the time! Who else is going to see me?

and besides It's like one in the morning, every normal person is asleep right now!"
"Oooh but what if a reporter or someone sees you and......"
"Ooooh yes Charlotte yes a reporter followed us all the way here and......."
Kid danger is interrupted by the shuttering sounds of cameras.
Reporters: kid Danger! Kid Danger over here! Over here!
Charlotte: told you so.
Kid Danger: aaaaaah
Reporters: kid danger what are you doing in this neighborhood? Do you live here?
Kid Danger: w....what? No! No I don't live here
Reporters: were you chasing a criminal?
Kid danger: no, no we already caught the criminal tonight and....
Reporters: who's the girl? Is she your girlfriend? Is she Mrs danger?
Kid Danger and Charlotte: WHAT? Noooo!
Kid Danger: no nooo no no SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! She's just a civilian I was walking home to make she sure she got home safely that's all.
Reporters: do you carry all the civilians school books when you walk them home in the middle of the night?
Henry looks at the books in his hands, he had forgotten that Charlotte had handed him her books before she got out of the man van.
Kid Danger: Dang it!!!
Reporters: Mrs danger, Mrs dangers any comments? Tell us who you are?
Charlotte: aaah...... er I'm no one! I'm not Mrs Danger! I'm just a civilian!
Kid Danger: hey I've got a comment for ya!
Henry removes one of schwoz's smoke bombs, throws it to the ground and grabs charlotte's hand and they run off. They run as fast as they can until they lose the reporters. Henry changes back to his normal clothes.
Henry: don't.
Charlotte: don't what?
Henry: don't say it?
Charlotte: I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO!!!
Henry: aaah! WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT WE WERE BEING FOLLOWED BY REPORTERS.
Charlotte: oooh I don't know maybe because I TOLD YOU SO! What are going to do now?
Henry: psst don't worry about it! I'm sure those weren't even real reporters.......I mean it's not like we're gonna end up on the news or something.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hai guys hoped you liked the first chapter of my fan fiction, the description is horrible, yes i know and i can't think of a title right now but with time i'm sure it will come to me. hope you enjoy reading this as much as i did writing it!