13

Henry: y......your.....What? He's your what? Wait no no no Char what are you talking about? You said that Mitch is your.........
Mitch: Boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend hart! And I don't appreciate you being near my girl alright! Now back off
Henry is shocked, he stands there gaping at Charlotte and Mitch.
Henry: what's happening? Char how can you be dating Mitch? He's an idiot!
Mitch: don't call my girlfriend Char!
Mitch grabs Henry, pushes him against the wall.
Mitch: stay away from my girlfriend hart, I won't say it again .
Mitch pushes Henry hard against the lockers so hard that he falls to the ground.
Charlotte: Mitch stop it, he's not worth you getting into trouble! Come on let's go! He's not worth it!
Charlotte's sentence hurts Henry, he remembers how she used to say the same thing to him about Mitch.
Mitch: yeah, you're right babe
Hearing Mitch call Charlotte babe makes Henry cringe. He can't believe what's happening. Charlotte and Mitch walk away, it's only then that Henry realizes that people had gathered and where staring at him.
Henry: alright! Nothing to see here people! Move along now! Go away!
The crowd mumble as they walk away.
Jasper: HEN! I heard what happened, are you okay?
Henry: ya I'm fine, it's just stupid Mitch! Did you know that he's Charlotte's boyfriend?
Jasper: yeah dude everybody does including you, why are you acting weird today
Henry: I'm not acting weird you are, anyway where have you been?
Jasper: you know where I've been, like dah
Henry: did you just say, 'like dah' ? And how would I know where you've been?
The wiz watch begins to beep
Henry: oh do you hear that? It's the wiz watch but I don't remember carrying it today, or putting it in my back pack
Jasper: dude  why would you........ooh here comes your girlfriend that's my cue to get out of here!
Henry: my what?
A girl hugs Henry from behind.
Girl: hi babe! Oh babe you're not still mad at me, are you?
Henry knows that's voice, he turns around to see if it's really who he thinks it is.
Henry: Chloe?
Chloe:who else would it be?
Jasper: see you later Hen!
Henry: No Jasper wait!
Chloe: let him leave Henry, we've haven't had some alone in a long time.
Henry: huh?
Chloe: ugh don't tell me you're still mad at me?
Henry: why would I be mad at you?
Chloe: you tell me Mr, cause last time we hang out you just kept getting upset for the smallest things you know.
Henry: huh, that's weird well I'm not upset with you Chloe but I don't understand what are you doing here?
Chloe: why wouldn't I be here I go to school here
Henry: you used to, but aren't you on the show kids in the woods?
Chloe: are you feeling okay babe?
Henry: I'm fine
Chloe: you sure? Cause you already know that I turned down that role for you, for our love! You sure you're okay? Do we need to go to the infirmary?
Henry: what's going on
Henry thinks to himself.
Henry: no......no Chloe I'm fine, I'm fine.
Chloe: okay but are you still mad?
Henry: no....no I'm not mad at you, I'm not mad.
Chloe: prove it then kiss me
Henry: er.....here? At school? In front of everybody?
Chloe: yeah, you've never had a problem with it before
Henry hesitates then leans in and gives Chloe a peck on the cheek
Chloe: really?
Henry: what?
Chloe: oh never mind it will do for now, get going to class babe or you'll be late!
Henry: oh...o...okay?
Chloe leans in and gives Henry a kiss on the cheek before she leaves. Henry stands there for a bit, confused, trying to figure things out.
Henry: what just happened?
He goes into the janitor's closet instead of class. He sits down and tries to figure things out.
Henry: okay okay what going on here? I must have changed a lot of things when I went back in time. Hmmm looks like little me kept his promise. Hmm me not being friends with Charlotte must have changed a lot of things in my life like her being Mitch's girlfriend gross! And Chloe still being my girlfriend? I don't know how I feel about that! I can't believe char is mitch bilksy's girlfriend? Ugh I need to do something about that! I didn't sacrifice my friendship with her so that she can end up with a jerk like Mitch, the whole point was to protect her, to keep her safe and she's definitely not safe with him, I can deal with the Chloe thing later, I need to get Charlotte out of this mess! I need to do something.

Author's Note: do you guys like the new timeline? Like I said everything is crazy! Anywho oooh my gosh flash fans can you believe what happened on finale? HR is gone(😫😫😫😩😭😪) and so is Barry!!!! Well he's in the speed force but still booo! I wanted to cry when he said good bye but I couldn't cause my dad was in the room! Man! Oh and then there's super girl! Super glad that Cat grunt is back! But Mon-el is gone booooo! Double boooooo! Oooh and the riverdale finale poor Archie 🙁😕 oooh but how pure magic was it when jughead wore that leather jacket 🙃🙃 (yes I'm one of those people obsessed with jughead jones) Anyway dear readers I just wanted to vent that's all! Ok but before I go, on the real how do you like the new time line?