Chapter 28: Lauren's House

A/N: i've noticed that my story is starting to get more serious and boring, so after this chapter, it'll be a lot funnier. stay tuned xoxo

Camila knocked on the door of Lauren's house. Lauren also lived on Miami Street.

Several seconds later, Lauren opened the door. She rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Camila? Is something wrong?"

Camila sh00k her head. "No. I'm just here to see your brother."

Lauren is emo now. Dx "Oh." Once she noticed Jacob standing outside, she asked, "What's he doing here?"

Camila answered, "He's also here to see your brother."

Lauren stepped back. "Alright. Come in."

Camila and Jacob stepped into the house.

Lauren closed the door. "So, what do you guys need my brother for?"

"I got this note saying that someone I love dearly is gonna get hurt if I don't leave the school. Someone with the initials 'C' and 'J' wrote it," Jacob answered.

Lauren chuckled. "Who even passes notes anymore? I thought people left that behind in elementary school."

Camila shrugged. "I don't know. Where's Chris?"

Lauren replied, "He's probably in his room playing video games."

Camila smiled. "Thanks, Lauren." She walked towards a closed bedroom door.

As Jacob went to follow her, Lauren put her hand on his shoulder. "Good luck, kid." She took her hand off his shoulder and walked in a different direction.

Jacob was surprised. He thought, Did Lauren Jauregui just wish me good luck? 👴

He went to join Camila at the door of Chris' room. She opened the door.

Chris was playing a shooting game and yelling through a headset. "Why did you just go that way?! I told you to follow me!"

Camila cleared her throat and LOUDLY said, "Chris! I need to talk to you!"

Chris glanced at Camila, then back to the telly. "What, Camila?" A few seconds later, he threw his controller and headset to the ground. "Are you kidding me? Camila, you better have a good reason for getting me killed. I had a kill streak going!"

Camila handed the note to Chris. "Did you write this?"

Chris examined it, then laughed. "Dude, this is savage. Who wrote this?"

Camila was getting irritated. "I'm serious. Someone wrote this note to Jacob. 😡"

Chris scoffed. "I don't even know that kid."

Camila sighed. "Alright." She turned to Jacob. "I'll help you some more on Monday at school."

Jacob smiled. "You're lit, bruh! 😝💯"

they went to their homes.