Chapter 1: Jacob's New Crush

Jacob sat in his room, alone. The only friend and boyfriend he has ever had, Mark Thomas, had just broken up with him. Although Jacob felt ready to move on, he was still deeply saddened about what had occurred. He felt lonely. He couldn't speak to anyone but his mom. He had no friends, his father despised him, and his sister always seemed to avoid him.

He sighed and switched on the telly in his bedroom. Wow, the news network!1!1! He loved watching the news! 😍 It wasn't just the news, it was the inauguration!! Jacob didn't know what it was, but he had a thing for presidents.

He saw Obama walking with another man. The other man was none other than Jacob's crush, Donald J. Trump. He loved his orange skin covered with cheeto dust, as well as his corn hair, his pearly yellow teeth, and his attitude. He loved walls as much as Donald did. Suddenly, he felt jealous of Obama. WHY IS OBAMA WALKING WITH MY CRUSH?! 😤😤😤 Next, he felt self-conscious. What if Donald never likes him? Worst of all, he thought, what if my ears are too big?

BIG NEWS: i've started making plotagons for selective chapters in this story, for a kind of visual. some of them will be VERY different from the story, as i'm only limited to do such things on plotagon. :( here's the one for this chapter:  

(I GOT THE LINK TO WORK WOOOO)

please give me feedback on what you think of them. :)