Dark light

As they kissed avni started fumbling and opening Neil's shirt. Neil kissed her even more passionately.

Avni then led Neil's hand to her waist and he held her more tightly as they kissed..

Avni pressed herself more to Neil's body and they lied down while their mouths remained joined in the same passionate kiss that avni had started but none could end..

Avni then put her hand on Neil's zip and for the first time Neil looked up breaking the kiss.

He held Avni's chin and said in a heavy aroused voice -"sweetheart. Are you sure?"

Avnis eyes were down even as neil held her chin. She nodded and then continued fumbling with his zipper..

Neil sensed something wrong. Even as avni fumbled, Neil held her and whispered -"baby. You're all right.."

And then he heard avni murmuring -"they'll kill me. I don't want to lose you. I want to be yours "

Neil realized avni was not herself. He immediately held avnis hand that was trying to bring them closer. He then adjusted both their clothes and made them sit. He held Avni's face with both his hands.

Neil -"Avni.. As much as I would like to do this.. But not this way baby."

Avni looked up at him, her eyes now filled with tears to the brim. Tears that were about to roll off like the tension and insecurity and fear inside her.

Neil leaned and kissed her forehead as he continued holding her face in his palms.

"Avni. Main tumhara hoon... And You're my wife... Dayawanti and her aides are in my custody. No one can touch you now my love. No one will take you away by force. You need to calm down and rest. "(im yours)

Neil's eyes then became more evocative as he tried saying something -"Avni.. Main..avni I want to give you all pleasures of this world. God knows how difficult it was to hold myself back right now. To keep away from you. But this..this is wrong. We will do it baby. But not out of fear..or any other thing.. I will make you my own with love."(Main means I)

And then finally the tears in Avni's eyes crept out. As she sat crying, neil wiped her tears and held her to himself, his eyes closed in thankfulness that once again she was there...