Sixteen

Bob found some old swimming trunks in the cupboard that he said we could borrow. I was still self conscious about the scar on my arm. It wasn't even me. As I was getting changed in the bathroom, He forced me to look in the mirror. My ribs were protruding from under my skin. My collar bones joined in and my skin was pale, paler than normal. I hated myself. I was having severe dissociation feelings. This body wasn't mine. It was a shell for Him to commit his horrible crimes through. He was anti-me. He didn't want me alive and nor did he need me to be. He was against me.

Being pretty much in total control of Jack was amazing. None of my previous bodies were as willing. I was aware of his plan to get himself hospitalised. He knew fine well that he couldn't hurt his friends when he was locked away but I could talk my way out it. I could get him out. He would never beat me.

I joined the other two outside. Bob was sitting with just his feet in the pool while Mark was swimming under the water. This was the part of the house that had gone completely untouched since Wade had died. It was a little dusty but all in all, clean. It was Wade's idea to have it put in and it was his pride and joy. He spent hours and hours swimming in the pool. I put my towel on one of the chairs near to the pool and Bob turned to look at me, I could see the pain in his eyes. He didn't want to be in here. Mark came to the surface and flicked his hair back.
"Come in Jack, its nice and refreshing" I could feel them both looking at my body and I sub-consciously wrapped my arms around myself.
"I think I'll copy Bob to be honest. I'm not much of a swimming type" I was, I loved swimming as a kid but now, I think my body would crumble. I sat down next to Bob and smiled at him. He returned the gesture before looking into the pool. The water lapped around our feet and I gently splashed him. I saw him trying to laugh but he just couldn't bring himself to. He needed serious help. This was not healthy. So did I but... I was sort of possessed so I had a small excuse. Mark came out of the water again just by our feet. His red hair had fallen over one eye and he brushed it back with his fingers.
"Come onnnnnn" he begged like a toddler. I rolled my eyes and jumped in next to him.
"I'll race you" He spoke up quickly.
"Mark-" Before I could protest, he was speeding off to the other side of the pool. I looked to Bob who smiled. I pushed off the wall and went after him but he got back to Bob before me.
"I win!' Mark cheered. He took over. I submerged myself under the water. I could hear Mark laughing. But this wasn't funny. I couldn't bring myself up. I was going to drown.