Five

For some reason, I didn't feel any guilt for what just happened but I wasn't exactly going to go around shouting it out. I stopped him feeling guilt. He felt too much. Feelings get you killed. I got through the door while Mark was straightening up the front room still.
"Hey Jackaboy" He chirped, sorting out the cushions on the sofa.
"Hey. I got the stuff you asked for" I headed through to the kitchen and put all the stuff on the table. Chica was in there eating her dinner but stopped and became visible nervous as I entered the room. She had avoided me since the incident that Mark thankfully hadn't found out about.
"What's up with you and her? Have some kinda domestic?" Mark joked, following me into the kitchen and sitting at the table to see what goodies I have brought back. I laughed nervously.
"Something like that"

We were half way through Guardians Of The Galaxy and my anxiety was ramping up. I moved my popcorn onto Wade's lap.
"I'll be back in a second"
"Do you want me to pause it?" Mark asked with a mouth full of food.
"No, it's okay"
"But Chris Pratt!" He protested.
"I won't be a second!" I laughed and went into the bathroom. I leant on the sink and put my head against the mirror. Weak. Come on arsehole, get me information.

After the movie, we ordered pizza and sat at the table.
"So Bob," I started "What's your biggest fear?" He looked a bit taken aback.
"Um..." He giggled nervously "I dunno, that was kinda unexpected Jack"
"Mine's all of you guys leaving me" Mark said and it was followed by an "aww" from the rest of us. Get him last. Get him last? What?
"Mine's probably... Getting shot to be honest" Wade added. Mark took another slice of pizza and Chica went and curled up at his feet.
"Alright, mine's probably drowning. It would just be a horrible way to die, yknow?" Bob said and we all nodded. I have my list. Wade, then Bob, then Mark. It's set. My head started pounding and my heart got fast like it was about leap out of my chest but I managed to keep a straight face. I was now aware what this... thing wanted me to do. It was using me as a vessel to kill my friends.