Two

As me and Mark lay slumped on the sofa watching Alien for the tenth time, my migraine was not getting better.
"Have you taken anything?" Mark asked.
"What do you think Mark?" I snapped back at him, rubbing my head. "I'm sorry. I just haven't had a migraine this bad since I was about seventeen."
"We can just call it a night?" He suggested and I nodded. I got up and took the empty pizza boxes into the kitchen on my way upstairs.

In the bathroom, I got some more pain relief after brushing my teeth. I sighed heavily and leaned on the sink. Feeling this shite was ramping my anxiety up. What if I couldn't get videos out? What if people were angry? I looked into the mirror and my eyes were bloodshot as hell and my pupils more dilated than I'd ever seen them. I opened my mouth to call Mark but nothing came out. I was frozen, staring at myself in the mirror. Go to bed.

The next thing I knew, my alarm was going off. It was... it was the next morning. My head felt fine. The only thing that was different to usual was my anxiety was through the roof. Mark knocked on my door.
"Sean? Sean wake up" I stopped my alarm and got out of bed. My eyes passed over the mirror on my way to the door. My pupils were wide still.
"Rough night?" Mark asked when I opened the door. I just nodded and went to the bathroom to take my meds. He followed as leant against the doorframe.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, my anxiety is just high right now. Probably explains my pupils" You believe that. "What?"
"I didn't say anything... How's your head this morning?"
"I'm okay Mark" I pushed past him and went back to my room, closing the door behind me.

Solitude is your only friend, Sean.