Eleven

Possible trigger warning: blood, guns ?

I trailed a little behind Wade as we walked but not so much that he'd notice. I was about to kill someone for the first time and I had no control over it. I didn't want to, of course I didn't, he was one if my best friends. But I had no choice.
"So Jack, a little bit of a personal question but how come they let you out after a week when you cut yourself?"
"I dunno" I shrugged and he stopped for a second so I could catch up.
"Are you doing okay now? Like do you feel any better?"
"They gave me a shit ton of pills so I guess I'm obligated to feel a least a little bit better" I nervously laughed. He made me throw them up after I took them, I learnt that the hard way. Wade patted me on the back.
"I'm here for you okay buddy?"

We collected the pizza and started to walk home. I was getting really high anxiety, I didn't know when He was going to spring to life and decided to make me take Wade's. We passed a group of teenagers and a few of them were imitating my old intro, to which I just rolled my eyes. Wade turned to look at me and that's when He leapt. I grabbed Wade's hand and pulled him down an alleyway. I was scared and so was he. Behind me, I could hear faint cries of "Jack? Jack, what's going on?" I pushed him into a dumpster and he fell to the floor. He looked up and me but didn't scream. Tears streamed down his face. I put the pizzas down and got the gun out of my hoodie pocket.
"Jack..." He muttered through tears. I pointed the end of the gun towards the middle of hips forehead and steadied my hand. I had never fired a gun before but he obviously knew what he was doing. I pulled the trigger and to my surprise, it was silent. Once I opened my eyes again... my once best friends brains decorated the brick wall behind him, blood steadily poured out of the wound in his forehead. I panicked, what the fuck had I just done?