Three

The house was quite when I woke up in the afternoon. When I got up and opened my door, Chica was lying down in front of my door. She perked up at my presence. She whined. Where the hell was Mark? He doesn't care for you. After taking more pain relief to ease my head, I wandered downstairs, Chica following me whining. I looked in the kitchen and there was a note from Mark.

Sean,

I've gone out to meet Bob and Wade. Chica needs feeding at 12. I'll be back later.
Mark

I sighed and looked at the clock. It was half two. No wonder she was whining. I threw down the bowl that Mark had already prepared and most of the pieces fell out of the bowl. She ate it regardless. I got a sudden sharp pain in my head which caused me to lean against the counter for support. That's it, let me in. I let out a scream in pain, a deep distorted laugh echoed through my head and I fell to the floor. An overwhelming sensation that I was not in control of my own body overcame me. Chica came to my side and nuzzled me which her nose. Against my will, I grabbed her by the neck, holding it tightly before screaming and throwing her back against the cabinets across from me. She yelped in pain and ran back upstairs. I was shaking, nervous of what would happen when Mark came home. The laugh ran through my head like a loop. But getting louder and louder and louder...

Vessel - JackSepticEyeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें