9- The Leader

You must have seen those sappy movies where the hero would blindfold the heroine in order to surprise her. The poor heroine would remain blind while the cocky hero took her to an unknown place. He would then unfold her eye mask to surprise her with a fairytale home. It was rather strange how he hid such a huge secret from her but that was beyond the point. My point was that this particular filmy scene was being played in reality, right in my city, right in my district. Who were the hero and the heroine, you would ask? Your guess was probably right.

"If you don't pull down your fucking hand from my eyes right now- I swear I'm gonna castrate you."

"Why do your thoughts always follow my dick? Even I don't love my buddy as muc-"

I kicked his calves, successfully shutting him up in time.

"Fine, fine." He gave up, finally removing his hand from my eyes. I blinked my eyes a few times to get used to the sunlight. When the coast was clear, I took a double take of the scene before me.

It was a white, two storey bungalow alright but instead of standing in front of the main door, we were standing in front of a small house, attached to the side.

A garage.

"The surprise is yet to be witnessed, malady. Just you wait," Rithik answered the curiosity, reflecting on my face. He crouched down the ground to unlock the shutters before standing up. The door began rolling upwards, slowly revealing what's inside. When the shutters rolled up completely, I was flabbergasted.

Let's just say what I saw wasn't a garage, but a garage turned into a bedroom.

The first thing that instantly caught my eye was the thunder grey- blue motorbike with 'Yamaha' printed on it. The room became clearer when Rithik switched on the lights. My gaze switched to a double bed at a corner besides a rectangular window. A cooler lay to its side There was an open shelf, a few meters away from the bed that held a small television and a radio. I raised my head to the white walls, to the car posters at one corner. Most posters were of posh, luxurious cars. Infact many things here- from a bulging bike to a boxing champion poster, from a pair of socks at the end of the bed to the faint smell of sweat, screamed a man's room throughout.

"This is awesome, man!" I commented, taking a good three- sixty degree view of the so called garage. I walked over to another open shelf that had an electronic gas on, alongwith a few more kitchen appliances. "Is it yours?"

"Yes, this small kitchen is mine."

"No, silly." I tched. "I meant this garage. Obviously this bungalow is not yours. Then..."

"Remember the bartender friend I talked about earlier? The one who moved overseas. It's his. As for his family, they also moved out with him for the time being."

My brows shot up as I remembered. "So you rented this garage?"

"Men don't bring money between friendship. It's a free space for me," He told proudly then lowered his head to my level, smirking. "And a love nest for us."

I nudged his shoulder at his answer, smirking back, "It's been a fucking month now. Why didn't you tell me about this kopcha (hideout) before? It's much better than calling you over to my rented apartment, checking whether Khushboo is there to eat my brain or not."

Rithik took his time, eating a chocolate biscuit kept in the jar and offered another one to me. "It's like Harry Potter's platform nine, three by four. Only few supervised people know about this, including my parents."

"So you invite those supervised people and have dinner with them?" I asked, circling around a dining table in the middle of the room with four chairs.

Rithik's lips twitched a bit but not in a funny way. "We only came here to fuck, Natasha. That's all it should matter."