Foreword

🐼 C O P Y R I G H T

© 2018 NATASHA

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the author.

----

🐼 T I T L E

NATASHA

----

🐼 B L U R B

Excerpt

To be honest, I wasn't bothered with the kind of assholes they were, or the amount of money their wallets bore, or whether they spoke Gujarati or Bengali. I simply looped them into one of the three categories—

1- Guys who wanted me.

2- Guys who I wanted.

3- The wanting is mutual baby, also known as, what are we waiting for?

Bold, sassy, beautiful, were few adjectives that defined Natasha Patil. She wouldn't give a rat's ass to someone's opinion. She made her own rules.

Or, did she?

There are two sides of the same coin and Natasha definitely had one. The side that no one else knew about. Unless it's flipped that is... Thrive into Natasha's story- Her journey as she goes through some self realizations; her future; and most importantly, her dynamic relationship with her sexy college mate.

----

🐼 S T A T U S

Reposted on- March, 2018

O n g o i n g

----

🐼 A U T H O R S  N O T E

🚨 W a r n i n g

Sexual themes and Sexual scenes:
Don't read this if you're below 17 or 18. Just don't! 🚔 There are many PG- 13 stories out there. Although you can read once you turn 18. No one will stop you then.

Swearing

Triggering/ sensitive scenes
There will be some dark scenes that's going to be a bit... uncomfortable to read (they are obviously not sex scenes). I cannot disclose what these themes are since it will spoil the surprise. You'll understand after reading few chapters. I just mentioned here to warn you.

💋 The story 'Natasha' is a spin off of Serious in Love. While Serious in Love is a sequel of Stupid in Love. You can get a better understanding of Natasha by reading Serious in Love. However, Natasha stands well enough as a stand- alone, too, which means you can read this story without reading Serious. It's your choice (just keep in mind that there will be slight confusions later).

💋 If you have read my previous stories, you know that it won't be my first time writing steamy scenes but it's my first time writing a story like this (plus those triggering themes). I'm going to be blunt with this. I'm not an expert so I hope you spare the mistakes I'll make here (I hope I don't end up writing cringy sex scenes. Do point it out if that happens). Please feel free to point my mistakes as I really want to make it better. Also, can we pretend that this writer isn't Young Lady or crescendo but perhaps a naughty twin sister? Yeah, this can't be Shaily lol. Please don't make fun of me. 😣 You don't know how nervous I am to post something so baring but this story (as well as this character Natasha, my darling 😘) has been wildly running in my head so I can't help it.

Btw, how's the cover? Please comment.

If you have reached till here and have decided to give this baby a try, then let me give you a wide, bone crushing hug. YOU ARE AWESOME!! 💃💃💃

○ ○ ○ ○

So bring forth your inner sexy self and let's proceed to the Prologue. 👉 👉