Chapter Seventeen.....The Psycho, The Kick-Ass Charmer And The Gothic (Part One)

In this Chap, the is a new P.O.V from Toyyibah. Sakinah's deathly cute sister who is 6 years of age and is soo innocent and sweet... or so everyone thought... :O! :P

I've already posted a picture of Fathimah- Hassan's lil sis- on the last chapter. The picture on the side is Toyyibah. Isn't she freaking cute?? haha XD

Hope you love this chapter.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seventeen.....The Psycho, The Kick-Ass Charmer And The Gothic (Part One)

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

I was walking my way home from school when suddenly Jerk rushed beside me. I rolled my eyes. I think I'm getting used to this cycle. Guess it's impossible to get Jerk out of my life for good. I'll just have to deal with the reality of it. I sighed.

"What?" I said exhausted.

"What? WHAT? Is that all you could say? "What"? Seriously? Just that one word?!" He blared walking faster to catch up with my fast pace.

I took a deep breath. "Fine. What is it? There, three words."

"F*** you Sakinah. Because of you, the principal is now thinking of a punishment for me soon. She said she'll call me once she thought about it. And for what? Something I didn't even do!"

I cringe a bit at the cuss word he uttered. I furrowed my brows as my mind process his words. Punishment? "Wait. Are you talking about the Maths homework you made me do?" I asked amused. He gave me a plain pissed-off 'duh' look. I laughed out loud. Oh, revenge is sweeeet! Who'd though he'd get punished so fast?

"Serve you right." I replied, grinning widely. "Aren't you suppose to go home by car? I don't want to have to walk home with you." I added.

He looked pissed, trying to keep calm but probably not working. This was the first prank that I really got him good. Not to mention he embarrassed himself at school, officially making this day his worst day ever.

"Oh yeah. Well, F*** YOU! If it's a war you want, then it's a war you'll get!"

"Oh, it is on! And I'll be more prepared this time. You won't bring me down so easily without a fight!"

"Fine."

"Fine."

And like that, Jerk left to ride his car back home.

***

After picking my sister Toyyibah from her school, we were heading home. Toyyibah was craving for chocolate ice cream so we stopped by the closest shop. Knowing her, she didn't stop just at ice cream but search around the shop for some sweets. Oh, typical.

As I wait for her to make up her mind, I look around the shop to buy something for my self as well. My eyes landed on something interesting. It was two flat piece of red aluminium in the shape of a small square knitted front and back on the sides. It was only slightly smaller than my hand. It has something hard in between the flat aluminium. The writings was in Chinese so I didn't quite understand. In the back it had a picture of a face with a cross written 'not for children below seven'. Oh, deja vu.

I involuntarily chuckled. I remember this toy. It's a harmless fake bomb I used to play with when I was younger. It cost merely 30 cents. All we had to do was press the hard thing in between the aluminium and throw it. The inside would keep on expanding until it becomes very tight, and within seconds it will explode with a loud 'poof' sound. It's nothing but air inside, so it's really harmless besides the hilarious loud noise which can shock someone who was unprepared for it.