Chapter Nine.....Carefree

Chapter Nine...Carefree

      (Mirza's P.O.V)

     (Recap)

        Saifuddin's eyes searched the crowd of girls; trying to pick a tricky one for me.

       Oh come on! We all know that I always win, I smirked.

     "That girl!" He smiled mischievously when he found the right one. I turned around to look at the girl he was pointing at. My smile was immediately rubbed out of my face and I frowned at the sight of the girl.

     "SAKINAH?!"

     "Whoa, nice one Saifuddin. He will definitely lose this one." All the guys praised Saifuddin for picking the perfect opponent for me.

     "You have got to be kidding me!" I muttered under my breath. I don't like where this was going.

     "I don't see what the problem is. Unless, of course, you admit that you had lost the 'Power' inside you.

     "Shut up, it's not that. She is not the typical hot girl I would date. I mean, just look at her!"

     "Relax dude. It's April. All you have to do, IF she happens to accept your 'love' towards her is shout 'April fools!' at her face. This is just a test to proof whether you still got that 'Power' inside you,"Sayed calmed me down and suggested with the perfect plan for me, "So...Are you in or out?"

     I thought about it for a moment.

     "Just get the money ready for me." They all cheered for me as I got up from my seat.

     I stared at Sakinah who was standing across the room by herself.

     This is going to be a piece of cake!

***

     My heart was beating inside me as I walked closer and closer towards Sakinah. Don't get me wrong, it's not because I like her or anything. I cannot believe amongst all the girls in this school, my friends just had to pick her!

     My friends are right though, I think Sakinah will be a tricky one. Not only because she is not the typical person I would date, also because she is not the type of person that would date to begin with! How do you go around that?

     I don't think she has ever been on a date before. It's general knowledge that Sakinah seldom hangs around with guys. That's partly her fault for covering herself up from tip to toe, which also brings the question to why she had to cover up in the first place?

     This will definitely be a challenge. Oh well, I love challenges, so. I will just make this quick and then embarrass her in front of the whole crowd. I was nearing her and that was where I started to get nervous. 

     Oh shoot, how should I start?

     I was too busy enjoying the thought of embarrassing her in front of everyone when I totally forgot to plan it all out first. Sakinah seemed like she was waiting for someone. I was already in front of her, too late to plan anything. I'll just have to trust my instinct then and say whatever that comes to mind.

     "Umm, hey there Sakinah! Didn't see you there.”

     Okay, that was a stupid approach. It was so obvious that I could see her there! So much for acting cool!

     “What do you want?" 

     Sakinah did not look so excited to see me, making me more nervous.