Chapter Ten (Part Two).....Broken Promise

I haven't updated a while since I had Major stessful exams the last two weeks. Now that I am done with that, I want to focus on my story :)

I'm afraid that most of you are confused about my story but did not ask me so that I can explain it to you.  So I decided to give a little spoiler about my story: No, Hassan is not a vampire lol. He IS human. However, not any ordinary humans since he have some supernatural powers. RememberAhraqa? The girl Hassan talked to once? She is NOT human and is invincible to the human eye, however Hassan is the only one who can see her. She's the one who's giving Hassan all the powers,etc. She is crazy in love with him even though she is not human. She sees Sakinah as a threat and has been apearing on Sakinah's nightmare, but Hassan does not know of this.

Remember the weird dream Sakinah had on the last two chapters; about how the girl ghost did not kill her like she usually would, as though there was no longer the need to since she knew something bad was going to happen to Sakinah. Well, something bad (huge!) IS going to happen to Sakinah, and it's not the dog scene from the previous chapter; it's something else, something WORSE. That was just to fool Sakinah into thinking that that was it.

Read on to find out more;P 

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter Ten (Part Two)

Recap:

 "THAT JERK IS GOING TO PAY!" He stood up and he punched the wall beside us as he try to keep his anger under control but failing miserably. I took the time when he was looking away from me to quickly stand up and wipe away my tears.

     "What's the difference? I'm always going to be the unlucky person that's going to wind up into trouble anyway!" 

     "Fine, if you don't want to do it then I WILL!"

      I was shock to see that there was a slight crack on the wall where Hassan had previously punched. 'Did he really cause this, or was it already coincidentally there before he punched it?' He walked away and entered the school glass doors again. His eyes blazing furry and he looked determined to make Jerk pay.

     "Wait!" I called out to him to try and calm him down but he was fast on his feet. His eyes still searching for Jerk's whereabouts. He had not heard the entire story yet. I was afraid he might mistake the entire situation and blame everything on Jerk. Jerk wasn't the sole purpose of my outburst. It was a buildup frustration that grew inside of me for always being so unlucky.

     What is Hassan planning on Jerk? Hassan against Jerk? Will he even stand a chance? Does he know what someone like Jerk is capable of doing?

     No. I will not let such a thing happen to my friend! I don't want Hassan to get into trouble just because of me.

***

     (Still Sakinah's P.O.V)

     "Hey, wait up! Where are you going?" My voice echoed on the school hallways as I tried to catch up to Hassan. I swear, I don't understand what is going on in his head half the time. His pace lowered to a stop when he finally found where Mirza was. He hid himself behind the walls, I followed behind him. He had the scariest evil grin on his face; I've never seen that type of expression on him before.

     "Hey, please don't do anything stupid. You might get us both into trouble!" I whispered behind him.

     "You worry too much. None of us will get into trouble..."

     How was he so sure?

     I was curious to what he got planned in mind. His gaze was fixed on Jerk. I followed his gaze along. Jerk was with his group of friends talking and laughing about god knows what. His back was leaned against the tall white storage cupboard of this school, a smug expression on his face.