Chapter Ten (Part One).....Broken Promise

Hey everyone! XD 

I'm in a good mood today so I thought I might as well update another chapter. Hope you like it! ;) However, this is only the part one~

I'll post part two the next time

(BTW, I dedicate this chapter to ReaperKylie cause I freaking LOVE her book 'What America Said' I think you should all check it out, it will blow your mind away XD)

_____________________________________________________________________________

     Chapter Ten (Part One).....Broken Promise

     Today I woke up, normally? Hmm, that was weird. No nightmare? I rub my tired eyes and got myself out of bed and into the shower.

     Well, that's not entirely true either. It was not like it was a dreamless sleep; I did have a dream. I was trying very hard to recall that dream I had that night. Unlike all my other dreams and nightmare which I had in the past- which I could easily picture with extreme details- this dream, however, was kind of blurry to me.

     There was only one scene that I could really recall from that dream and that usual creep ghost girl was in there again. However, she was uncharacteristically quiet for once. She did not even try to kill me like she normally would. She just sat there quietly at the far corner with a wicked smile plastered across her face. I tried to run away from her to see how she would react, but weirdly she ignored me as though there was no longer a need for her to chase me. She did not even express a single concern when I break for the exit.

     I involuntarily smiled as the cold water from the shower head  drench every inch of my body with it's coolness; it felt so refreshing! I carried on with my shower, rubbing my Clear shampoo to my head and soon after, a cranberry scented soap I once bought from Body Shop. The rich smell filled the entire room, eventually lighting my mood and spirit along with it.

     The entire time of the shower, I still had my thoughts glued to that dream as I try to recall more bits of pieces from it. I lightly chuckle when I successfully recall another scene; a weird hilarious scene. Oh god, I can't believe I actually did that.

     Flashback- 'O snap, it's that ghost again! She will definitely try to kill me. I turned around to make a run for it, my breathing hard with fear and anxiety. After running for a full minute without something disastrous happening, I grew suspicious. 'It must'nt have taken her this long to catch me; she has super fast speed for goodness sake!' I eyed behind me cautiously as I slowly returned to that room I was was previously from, curious to know where she had disappeared to.  I found her at her original sitting spot, not moving an inch and grinning notoriously. 'Hmm, maybe she did not see me the first time?' For the remaining of the dream, I spent my time observing her suspicious uncharacteristic behavior closely and trying various ways to catch the ghost's attention and running away again to see once more if she would chase me. Once, I even dared myself to mock her lightly just to test her patience and see how long it will take her to break the quiet act.

     I mentally slapped myself. I can't believe I did that! Even if it was just a dream, it goes to show how stupid I was. The ghost, FOR ONCE, was not beating the crap out of me like usual. I should have just leave quietly and be grateful about it. But instead, I stupidly had to pull all those stunts. I think I am starting to understand the reason why I keep getting all this misfortunes. Just look at my twisted personality, it's like I'm purposely trying to search for trouble myself. I internally scolded myself for it.

     After I was done with my shower, I got dressed,prayed my Subuh prayers, eat my breakfast and was about to leave for school. The memory of the ghost's wicked smile still haunting my thoughts. For some reason, it bothers me that she was too dismissive of me. It's like she has something else in mind; something better. I've learned just recently, if something bad doesn't occur to me like normally, it usually means that there is something bigger or far worse in store for me soon. It scares the hell out of me just trying to figure out what that 'thing' might be.