Thank You

~TIME SKIP: JAN. 1~

Taylor's POV

HAPPY NEW YEARS! That's all I heard last night.. We had a huge party, a lot of Youtubers were invited. It was very fun. I didn't have a kiss at midnight, do you wanna know WHY? Well, I'll tell you why..

~FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT~

It was almost midnight. Me and Dani were holding hands and waiting. We were sitting in the far back. I heard a sob. I turned around and saw someone I didn't wanna see. "Adam?" I asked. He looked up. His eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were wet. I let go of Dani's hand and walked over to him. Dani followed. "H-Hi girls.." He said. "Are you alright?" Dani asked him. He burst out crying. I hugged him. he sobbed in my shoulder. "What's wrong, Adam?" Dani asked. "L-Last year.. M-Me and Ty kissed at midnight. H-He said.. 'I can't wait to do this again next year'' Adam sobbed. "It's alright Adam.." Dani said. "Ty is watching.. Remember?" I said. He nodded. the next thing we heard was '10.. 9.. 8.." I looked over at Dani and she nodded. She grabbed onto Adam's hand and I grabbed onto the other. "7.. 6.. 5.." Adam looked at both of us and smiled. "4.. 3.. 2.. 1!" I smiled at them. ''HAPPY NEW YEARS!!'' I looked around at everyone. All the couples were kissing (But me and Dani) but I couldn't find one couple.. Max and Mitch.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I screamed and covered my eyes when I saw what was happening. Jason was sitting on the counter and Jerome was making out with him. "MY EYES.. THEY BUUUURN." I yelled. Jerome pulled away. Jason hid his blushing face with his hands. "Opps?" Jerome said. "WHY COULDN'T YOU OF DONE IT IN THE BEDROOM?! YOU COULDV'E GOT IT ON IN THE BEDROOM!!!" I said. I was about to turn around and run off when I heard Jerome say something. "You mean like how Mitch and Max did last night?" He said. I froze and turned to face him. He was smirking.  "JEROME!" Jason said. "GOODBYE. I. AM. DEAD." I said.  I ran out of the room. So that's what they were doing last night.. OH FUCK NO. I turned to corner and bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said. I looked and saw who I bumped into. It was Mitch. But he was wearing his boxers only. "Oh.. Hey Taylor." He said. His hair was very messy.. HE HAD SEX HAIR. FUCK TO THE NO. "HI MITCH.. I GOT TO GO. OK BYE." I yelled and ran upstairs.  I was gonna just do to my room.. But for some reason, I wanted to go see Max. I knocked on the door and waited. I thought she would open it but instead, she just said something. "Back for some more, babe~?" She called seductively. KILL ME NOW. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. "JESUS FUCK." I yelled. I grabbed my phone and decide to tweet something out. 'I AM SO DONE. DONE. JEROME AND JASON KNOW WHY I AM DOONE.' I put down my phone and waited. I might as well scroll threw Twitter. I grabbed my phone again and looked at the Tweet. I got some replies. 'Why are you 'done' ???' 'Oh god.. What happened?' SOMEONE TERRIBLE. I threw my phone on my bed and stood up. It was time for lunch. I walked downstairs and saw Max and Mitch talking. I shuddered. Jerome looked at me and grinned. "FUCK YOU JEROME." I yelled. Everyone but Jerome and Jason looked at me. Jason was shaking his head while Jerome was laughing his ass off. "You're welcome." He said. "YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME." I said. "What happened?" Adam asked. I shuddered. "Ask Jerome." I said. I grabbed my sandwich and walked out of the room. I could hear them talking. "JEROME." Mitch yelled. I heard Jerome laughing. "Hey, she said it!'' Jerome said. "Then that means.. oh god." Max said. "BACK FOR MORE, BABE!?" I yelled. Everyone but Mitch and Max burst out laughing. I grabbed the phone and called my friends. "Let's meet at Club Crazy." I told all of them. I hung up and walked towards the door. "Taylor.." Max said. "Nope. Just go have fun with Mitch~" I said and walked out of the door. I could hear everyone laughing. I ran to Club crazy. Everyone was already there. "What took you that long?" Jen asked. I explained what happened. "Smooth." Alex said. We all laughed. We talked for a while and drank soda. "Can I say something?" I asked them. They all looked at me. "Sure." Lilli said. "Thank you guys for being my friends.. I love all of you." I said. Katie smiled. "No.. Thank you for making my boring life better." She said. "Thank you for getting me and Katie together." Alex said. "Thank you for being such a great friend." Mark said and James nodded. "Thank you for making my recordings more fun." Jawn said. "Thank you for being my best friend." Jen said. "Thank you for being there for us." Lilli said. 'Thank you.." Dani stated. I cut her off. "Thank you for letting me sit next to you on the bus.." I said. She smiled. "I love you guys.." I said. "We love you too." Dani said. I smiled at my friends. No.. my BEST friends.