Talking and a little bit of revenge

((The revenge is for @WTLeah <3))

Taylor's POV

Max was talking about costumes while I just sat there. I was thinking about the DREAM! WHY HER?! "Taylor?" Max asked me, I looked over at her. "What?" I asked her. "Are you aright?" She asked me. "Yeah.. But I had this weird dream.." I said. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked me. "N-Not really.." I said. She looked at me but shrugged. We talked about what I should be for Halloween. We agreed on one thing. We would get the costume later. Mitch walked into the room. He was holding a news paper. "Hey did you here this story?" Mitch asked us. "What is it about?" I asked. "Some girl by the name of Aliyah Danijo Guthire got killed by her boyfriend.." Mitch said. "Damn. That's terrible." Max said. "Who was her boyfriend?" I asked him. "Someone named Jacob." Mitch said. We nodded and got back to talking.

~TIME SKIP OF BLAH~

Dani's POV

I was talking to Lilli on the phone. I told her about my dream, "What does it mean?!" I asked her. "You KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!" Lilli said. I sighed. "I know.. Should I?" I asked her. "How about at the dance?" She asked me. I nodded. "Yeah.. Great idea!!" I said. I hung up and walked to my bed.

((Short but #Tani))