Oh shit..

• Dedicated to Everyone reading this<3

Taylor's POV

I slowly walked inside. I shut the door behind me. No one was in the kitchen. I walked into the living room. Everyone was in there. Oh shit.. "TAYLOR! THERE YOU ARE!" Max yelled. I gulped. "H-Hi.." I said. "Come sit down.." Adam said. I sat down on a chair. "Would you like to explain why you did not come home right after school?" Mitch asked. "OH AND WHAT HAPPENED AT SCHOOL?!" Max asked. "U-Uh.. I was hanging out with m-my new f-friends.." I said. Max's face expression changed. "You made friends?" She asked. I nodded. "Y-Yeah.." I said. "What are there names?" Mitch asked. "Dani, Jen, Lilli, James, Alex, Mark and Jawn." I said. "Oh." Mitch said. "Now, what happened at school?!" Max asked. "W-Well.. Back at the orphanage, I was really smart. So, during Math with Mr. Dickhead.. I MEAN MR. DONALD!" I said quickly. They all raised an eyebrow. "Lilli is also really smart so we were passing notes and he caught us. So.. He gave us detention and I was saying how it was un-fair and he yelled 'MISS HUGHES! DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOUR PARENTS?!' so I just said 'Sure. Tell them I say Hi' And he said he was gonna phone you guys.." I said. "Really? That's it?" Max asked. "Y-Yeah.. Please don't get mad at me!!!" I said. She smiled. 'Don't worry. I'm not that mad.." She said. I sighed. "Good!" I said. "Now, where were you?" Max asked. "We were.. hanging out at Mark's house" I said. I didn't wanna tell them about the tree house. "Alright.." Adam said. He doesn't believe me.. I know it.