Class

Taylor's POV

Lunch soon ended and it was time for class. Me, Dani, Lilli and Jen had the next class together. Math.. I groaned. We all sat down. The teacher, who is Mr. Donald, started with a review. I knew all this stuff because at the orphanage, I was the smartest kid there. Me and Lilli, who is also very smart, passed notes. ((L: means Lilli and T: means Taylor))

L: I'M BORED!

T: Hi bored, I'm Taylor.

L: Oh.. HAHAHA! VERY FUNNY! >->

T: XP

L: You suck so much

T: Well, you swallow! :P

L: touché.

"LILLI AND TAYLOR!" Mr. Donald yelled. We froze. "WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO READ YOUR NOTE TO THE WHOLE CLASS?!" he asked. "N-No sir." I said. "Dentation, both of you." He said. "What?! WHY?!" I said. "You were passing notes in my class." He said. "True but it was only a little note!" I said. "Miss Hughes! Do you want me to phone your parents?!" He yelled at me. I smirked. "Sure. Tell them I say Hi!" I said. Some kids gasped. My new friends stared at me in shock. Mr. Donald glared at me. "I will be phoning your parents." He said. I shrugged. "Alright." I said. He turned back to the board and we were silent the whole class. The bell rung and we walked out of the class. "TAYLOR!" Lilli said. "What?" I asked. "Aren't you scared your parents will yell at you?!" Jen asked. "Naw G." I said. But really, I was.. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and went to my next class. History.. I had it with Jawn and Dani.