Awkward....

((MuffinzAnelee gave me this idea))

Jason's POV

I knocked on the bathroom door. "You alright?" I asked. "Uh.. Y-Yeah.. C-Can you go and get Max?" She asked. "Why?" I asked. "I-I need her.." She said. I shrugged and walked up to Max's room. Mitch was sleeping next to her. "Max?" I said. "W-What?" She asked. "Taylor is downstairs in the washroom and she needs you." I said. Her eyes widened and she jumped out of her bed and ran downstairs.

Max's POV

I helped Taylor with her problem. "So.. this is your first time getting your period?" I asked. She nodded. "We should tell Mitch.." I said. "Why?!" She asked. "He is your father!" I said. She sighed but nodded. We walked out of the washroom and into the living room. Everyone was in there. "Are you alright?" Jason asked. Taylor's face was really red. "Y-Yeah.." She said. "Mitch? Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure. Say it." He said. Taylor blushed more. "Uh.. Can you come here?!" I said. "You can say it!" He said. "It's about Taylor.." I said. "Then you can defiantly say it in front of the guys." Mitch said. I turned to Taylor. She looked kinda mad. "Taylor..?" I asked. "I GOT MY PERIOD!!!" She yelled. She ran upstairs. There was a awkward silence. "..Oh.." Mitch said.  

Taylor's POV

I sat on my bed. "Oh my god! How could I say that?!" I said out loud. I sighed and laid on my bed.