What?

Taylor's POV

"There is a couple here to adopted a girl. All 14-15 year olds come to the room. You know where it is." The speaker said. I groaned and stood up. I fixed my hair in the mirror. I grabbed my iPod and walked into the room. A saw a man and a women. They looked nice. I pulled up my hood and looked at my iPod. "HI! I'm Stacy and I love make-up!" Stacy said from next to me. I rolled my eyes. Someone coughed. I looked up and gasped. "OMG! Your BajanCanadian and Endie_Lover!" I said. They smiled. "What's your name?" Max asked. "Taylor." I said. She smiled. They asked me more questions. They went to the next girls. Then, they walked to Miss Bitch. I mean.. Miss Chester.. Oh who am I kidding.. "Have you deiced who you want?" Miss Bitch asked. "Yup!" Max said. "We want Taylor." Mitch said. People around me gasped. I began to grin. "Come on, Taylor! Let's go grab your stuff!" Max said. I walked towards her. "Ugh. I can't believe she got adopted!" I heard someone whisper. "Maybe it's because I'm not a stuck up bitch~" I said. More people gasped. I jumped onto Max's back. "LEZZGO!" I yelled. She giggled and ran to my room, which I pointed out to her. I packed my stuff and walked out of the room. I saw Mitch grinning. "You are now Taylor Hughes." He said. "Perfect!" I said. We walked to the door. "Wait.. Can I say something?" I asked. "Go ahead." Mitch said. I turned around to face the girls. "BYE YOU BITCHES! I NEVER LIKED ANY OF YOU! AND YOU, MISS BITCH, I HATED YOU MOST OF ALL!" I yelled before walking out. Mitch and Max laughed.  "Reminds you of someone?" Mitch asked as he nudged Max. She grinned. "Yup. Just like me." She said. "Great minds think alike." I said. We got to Mitch's car. (Which was red with black.. Only Mitch..) Max sat beside Mitch and I sat in the back. "You excited to meet Team crafted?" Max asked. "Yes! Will I meet The Gaming Boyfriends?" I asked. Mitch chuckled. "Of course you'll meet Matt and Gavin!" Max said. "YES!" I yelled. I looked out the window as we drove away.

Soon, we stopped at a HUGE house. My mouth hung open. "DAMN!" I said. "Big.. I know. We bought a bigger house, that had extra rooms, when TC deiced to move in all together." Mitch said. "Wait.. Taylor, hide behind Mitch." Max said. "Why?" I asked. "They'll thought we were getting a younger one." Max said. I grinned and hid behind Mitch. He's tall..  They walked inside the house. We walked into the living room, making sure they didn't see me. I heard Adam's loud voice. "Hey guys!" Max said. Everyone stopped talking. "So.. where's my new grandchild?" Adam asked. "She's behind me. She is a little shy.." Mitch said. I let out a giggle. "Don't worry. You can come out!" Ally said. I walked out behind Mitch and everyone looked at me with shock. "Hello! I am Taylor. Nice to meet you guys!" I said. "How old are you?" Adam asked. "14!" I said. "I thought you were getting a child." Ian said. "She is a child." Mitch said. I punched his arm. "No I am not! I'm a teenager you fucker!" I said. "HEY! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Jerome yelled. "Naw G. I always swear. It's just part of my fucked up life." I said. I jumped over the side of the couch and sat down. "How did Miss Bitch.. I mean.. Miss Chester thought of your swearing?" Mitch said. "Miss Bitch hated it! Everytime I swore, She would not let me eat that day." I said. "WHAT?!" Everyone yelled. "Yup! I haven't ate for awhile.." I said. "OH MY GOD! I JUST NOTICED HOW SKINNY YOU ARE!" Ashley yelled. I looked down and saw she was right. You could see my ribs. "How much did you swear?!" Jason asked. "A lot.." I said. "Well, can you not swear as much here?" Jerome asked. "That's fucking fantastic! I can't go five fucking minutes without fucking swearing!" I said. "I can see." Jason said. "COME ON! WERE GOING TO GET FOOD!" Max yelled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door. "NUUU!! SHE IS GONNA MAKE ME FAT!" I yelled. We walked out the door and got into Mitch's car.