School shopping

Max's POV

School was starting in a couple days.. I needed to buy Taylor her stuff.. "TAYLOR!! COME DOWN HERE!!" I yelled. She walked downstairs. "Yes?" She asked. "WE NEED TO GO SCHOOL SHOPPING!" I yelled. "ALRIGHT!" She yelled back. I grabbed Mitch's keys and we walked to the car. We drove to the store. We got her paper, pencils, pens, etc. "Alright. We got your supplies. Now, your bag and clothes." I said. She smiled. "Alright." We drove to the mall and picked out a blue packsack. "Perfect!" She said. We walked into Net Lovers ((From my other book)) and saw Matt. "MATTY!" I screamed. He turned around and smiled. "MAXY!" He screamed back. Taylor giggled. He walked up to us. "So.. What can I do for you?" He asked. "Back to school shopping." Taylor said. He nodded. We looked around the store for a long time. When we left, we had bought: New pants, New shirts and sweaters. We got a shirt that said 'Brohoof' and A LOT of youtuber stuff. Also video game stuff. "IT'S PERFECT!" Taylor said.

~BACK AT HOME~

She put her stuff in her room and got everything ready. I sat down next to Mitch on the couch. "Did you have fun?" He asked. I nodded.

Taylor's POV

I put everything away in my room. "TAYLOR!" Adam called. I sighed and walk downstairs. They were all in the backyard. I walked outside. "WHAT?!" I asked. "We decide to make a video telling our fans there is a new member in the house." He said. My eyes widened. "What?"