Oh no..

Ashley's POV

I saw Taylor run to her room, she looked as if she wanted to cry. I followed her and listen from outside her room. I heard everything. 'Jason kissed her?' I thought. Damn.. I better not tell anyone! Mitch and Adam would flip. I shrugged it off and walked to my room.

~TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW, AFTER SCHOOL~

Taylor's POV

I got home from school. School was kinda awkward.. We acted like nothing happened but me and Alex didn't sit by each other. It was time for dinner. "Did you have fun at school?" Ally asked. I shrugged. "It was alright.." I said. I ate in silence. "Taylor, what happened last night? You seemed sad this morning.." Adam asked. I glanced at Jason who was looking at his food. "U-Uh.. Nothing happened.." I said. "That's not what I heard." Ashley said. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hand. She could've of heard.. "What are you talking about, Ashley?" Ally asked. "Uh.." Ashley said. "Please tell us.." Adam said. "UH.." Ashley said. "Tell us why my daughter is sad!!!" Max said. "JASON KISSED HER!" Ashley blurted out. She covered her mouth with her hands. "He.. WHAT?!" Mitch said. He slammed his cup onto the table. No one moved. Mitch stood up. Jason stood up too. "L-Look.. Mitch.." Jason said. "YOU KISSED.. MY DAUGHTER!" Mitch yelled. "How did you know?!" I asked Ashley. "I-I walked past your room and heard you telling the girls about Jason and Alex.." Ashley said. "Wait.. Alex?" Max asked. "ASHLEY!" I said. "I-I'M SORRY!" Ashley yelled. "What happened with Alex?!" Mitch asked. "Jason kissed me and Alex told me he loved me!" I said. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Everyone stared at me in shock. "W-What?" Ally asked. I stood up. "ALEX SAID HE LOVED ME AND JASON KISSED ME! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!" I screamed. I turned around and went running. "TAYLOR!" Adam yelled. I didn't stop running until I found the forest. I ran to the tree house and climbed up. I sat on the chair and cried.

Mitch's POV

I was gonna hurt Jason.. But I couldn't now.. Not now. Everyone sat in shock. Jason had his head in his hand. "J-Jason.." Max stuttered. "What?" Jason asked. "D-Do you l-like my d-daughter?" Max asked. Jason shot his head up. Tears rolling down his face too. "YES!" He yelled before he stood up and ran to his room. He slammed the door shut. "I-I messed up.. I-I shouldn't o-of said a-anything!!!" Ashley cried. Ally hugged her. "It's fine.." Ally said. Max looked shocked. I sat down next to her. "W-Who does she like?" Max asked. Ashley looked at her. "That's the worst part.. She likes both of them.." Ashley whispered. No one said a word.