Watt's Inside?

1. Is there a better way to start this issue than with the first part of You Don't Fuck the Meat, as written by AngusEcrivain, MadMikeMarsbergen, OutrageousOllo, elveloy, jinnis, ChristopherArmstron8, eyeexeyeeye & H-A-Spade? Probably not so with that in mind, the above present You Don't Fuck the Meat: The Meat Fucks You.

2. A little effing poetry, with AngusEcrivain's Cigarette Verses...

3. Our collaborative effort continues, with You Don't Fuck the Meat: Seafood Makes the Heart Grow Fonder.

4. It's the same effing interview with RoshelleD.

5. Time for RoshelleD to put the first of many different spins on the prompt.

6. You Don't Fuck the Meat: Camel See, Camel Do. It's part three of our collaborative story.

7. It's the same effing interview with MadMikeMarsbergen.

8. In the way that only he can, MadMikeMarsbergen takes the prompt and very much makes it his own!

9. It's the fourth installment of our collaborative effort. You Don't Fuck the Meat: Crack Cocaine and Candy Canes.

10. It's the same effing interview with AngusEcrivain.

11. AngusEcrivain give his spin on the prompt.

12. It's time for Smith & Jones!

13. Part five. Time for You Don't Fuck the Meat: Sock Puppets for the Win!

14. It's the same effing interview with jinnis.

15. It's jinnis' time to shine. Let's find out where she takes the prompt!

16. You Don't Fuck the Meat: Are You Going to Scarborough Fair? That's right, it's part six!

17. A wee article from RoshelleD, What's Hot?

18. It's the same effing interview with angerbda.

19. Shall we let angerbda take the prompt and see where she takes it? Yes... I think we shall!

20. The penultimate installment of our collaborative story. You Don't Fuck the Meat: Lord of Meat.

21. It's the same effing interview with JeffreyVonHauger.

22. JeffreyVonHauger takes control of the prompt!

23. And finally it's time for You Don't Fuck the Meat: Chestnuts & Raindrops & Shiny Things, the final part of our big, collaborative tale!