Vocaloid pt.2

Tharon's POV:

"Guys, I'm kinda scared..." Rose muttered. Her and Ella stood with me at the door of the Vocaloid who recently was turned back on.

We got to witness her performance before her body deteriorated into shut down mode. Two months later, the technicians brought her back.

She had daily breaks, so we hadn't seen her yet. She stays in the recording studio and her room. And, people have said she doesn't trust us that much. We learned what our past boss had tried to do to her. After her final performance, he got fired, and Madalyn's old boss was hired again.

He was awesome to us. He didn't make us song songs. He let us sing whatever order of songs we wanted.

But I digress. Rose got over her jitters and knocked on the door.

"One moment!" A voice said behind the door. I gulped and stood straighter. The door opened at once. Madalyn's brown hair was again in a ponytail. Her eyes were brighter than before. And she didn't wear her old outfit. She wore a blue dress with blue shoes.

"Oh, hi." She says, her smile fading slightly at the sight of us.

"Hi, I'm Ella. This is Tharon and Rose. I have a feeling that you and I are going to be great friends!"

This time, she beamed.

"Yeah, I'd like that."