Chapter 17

Warning: mature content until the black dotted line

As soon as Lewis unlocks his apartment door, something changes inside the both of them. A need for each other starts burning and Lewis pulls Lexi against him, slamming his lips against hers. Their kiss deepens quickly as Lewis pulls her against the wall, his hands exploring Lexi's body as she explores his. Despite the fact that they've known each other for a while, they've hardly seen anything of each other's bodies and they're both very curious to see what's underneath all the clothes.

Lewis reaches behind Lexi to unzip her dress and open the button at the top, looking deeply into Lexi's eyes as he does, looking for any signs from her that she wants him to stop. But she doesn't, he can see it in her eyes. She wants this just as much as he does.

Lexi lets the dress fall down her body and steps out of it, giving Lewis the opportunity to admire her body. He can't help but let his hands slide over her skin to her back so he can pull her close again. He connects their lips again, but Lexi quickly pulls away again to take off his jacket and unbutton his blouse. Despite seeing his well-defined body on pictures many times, she is still amazed by his body. She lets her hands slide over his chest and Lewis can't help but groan softly as he feels her soft touch on his skin.

"Jump," he groans into Lexi's ear, making her moan out in response. She jumps and Lewis easily catches her, making her wrap her legs around his waist as he makes his way to the bedroom. Once he reaches the bed, he softly puts her down. Lexi scoots backwards as Lewis crawls on the bed and hovers over here.

"Are you sure?" he asks, not wanting to do this when she isn't completely on board.

"Couldn't be more sure."

"Good," Lewis says before connecting their lips once again. Slowly, he makes his way down to her neck and towards her cleavage, but her bra is still blocking his way. With one swift movement, he unhooks her bra and she lets it slide down her arms before throwing it somewhere in the room.

"Experienced I see?" Lexi asks jokingly, but Lewis doesn't want to think about it right now.

"Doesn't matter," he says and he means it. Right now, none of those past hook-ups or relationships matter. Only Lexi matters.

"I don't care," Lexi says as she makes him look at her. She needs him to know that it doesn't bother her that he has more experience than her. All that matters to her is right now, the two of them. Lewis smiles and goes back to kissing her neck before going over to her breasts. As he softly squeezes them, he lets his tongue swirl around her nipples, making Lexi moan out in pleasure.

"Please, no teasing tonight," Lexi says and Lewis nods before hooking his fingers behind her panties and sliding them down her legs. He takes a moment to admire the sight in front of him, still not fully believing this is actually happening. He has wanted this for so long and now it's finally reality.

Lexi gets a bit impatient and sits up to take off his pants, pulling down his boxers at the same time. She gasps at the same time as Lewis does, both for different reasons. Even though Lexi doesn't have the experience Lewis does, she has some. But she feels like Lewis is about to make her forget about all her former lovers.

"Are you on the pill?" Lewis asks and Lexi nods.

"And I trust you," she adds, making Lewis smile. He hovers over her and slowly dips one finger inside of her to see if she's ready. When he feels how wet she is, he has to keep himself from shoving himself inside of her as he doesn't want to hurt Lexi. After adding another finger and stretching her a bit, Lewis lines himself up before slowly sliding in.