61

"My leg really hurts..."

"My everything hurts." Josh spoke simply, looking down at his fiancé in his arms who smiled apologetically back up at him. The drummer walked in silence, the rain was weakening over time thank gosh so he felt a little better. Oh who were they kidding, the couple felt awful, one more than the other.

Tyler's ankle was still throbbing with pain, and the tie Josh wrapped around the wound was now soaked with blood. And because of that, the poor brunette was starting to feel dizzy with blood loss. Josh wasn't doing any better though, every muscle in him ached, he had no idea how long he's been carrying Tyler but it's definitely been longer than an hour, and for all he knew he could've been leading them farther away.

"... It's... really quiet." Tyler spoke just above a whisper, any louder and he'd startle himself.

"Sing."

"Hm?"

Josh leaned down a little and nuzzled his fiancé's nose, smiling because who wouldn't smile around his little angel even if your feet felt like they were being stabbed repeatedly?

"I love your voice, sweetie. Can you sing for me?"

He could practically feel the brunette's blush against his covered skin, and he had to physically restrain himself from teasing the younger man about it. Tyler played with a lock of his hair and sighed, wondering what to sing for his drummer. The thought of his earlier songs started to come to mind and he grinned softly at the thought. He looked up at Josh and started to hum the intro.

"I don't know. Where I, am supposed to go... So I might just take my pride and go... " The pink haired man looked like he was on the verge of going full out protective fiancé and cuddling his singer to his chest despite the pain in his body. This song always made him a little teary, cause when Tyler sings about love not being for him, he simply shakes his head at that. He believes the boy deserves all of the love in the world, and that's just what he's gonna give him.

"Some people, they know, know everything... But I know that they don't know my heart." Tyler rested his head on Josh's chest, listening to his heartbeat like it was a lullaby, making him drift off just a little. But he refused to stop singing, even if his voice was cracking every now and then because of how soft he tried to express the lyrics.

"Cause I, oh yeah, I believe in love
and I hope I can show you what I mean..." Josh bit his lip when he almost ran into a tree and started to walk in a different direction. His arms were starting to get tired, Tyler may be light but he ain't that light. Said boy raised an eyebrow at him as if he knew exactly what his fiancé was thinking before singing again. They knew each other way too well that it's probably unhealthy.

"And I don't believe love's for me..."

Josh sighed and kissed the brunette's forehead, hugging him closer as the younger man started to fall asleep. It broke his heart that Tyler didn't think he deserved love when he was younger, but knowing that he has the opportunity to make this boy happy for the rest of his life is the reason he gets up in the morning.

"So... won't you... come around and...prove me... wrong" Josh felt Tyler's breathing patterns even out, and his heartbeat started to slow. It scared the hell out of him to know that his fiancé's heart was becoming a little softer in its beats, he felt it over time.

The boy's silk like voice and his soft yet adorably bright smiles is what kept him going, trudging through this endless doubt filled forest, the thoughts of hopelessness slowly crawling up his back. But it never made him stop, because Tyler was like a shield, protecting them from the dark thoughts. That used to be Josh. Yet the drummer started to become even more paranoid than Tyler, and that boy is the most anxious person he knew next to himself.